mayor Jackson

I am the one that saw him. I had Wayne Becker scope him out and he agreed with me that it was him. Pretty strange for a guy that looks just like Mayor Jackson to be there with a black guy and not be him.

I am the one that saw him. I had Wayne Becker scope him out and he agreed with me that it was him. Pretty strange for a guy that looks just like Mayor Jackson to be there with a black guy and not be him.
Yeah, I didn't believe it until I walked by him. If it wasn't him, it was an EXACT look alike. Had to be him.

Wrong doing ? Allowing him to ride that 450 through the streets....and keeping it on the mayors police protected back porch ?!
Thank god I wasn't there. I might of lost my s**t.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Just wait till he tells all his boys about this awesome place where there are a ton of bikes that aren't even locked up. Easy pickings.

He said to 19 action news that he can't stop his grandson from riding in the streets. "He's gonna do it because he's gonna do it"

Now all seriousness why was he there ? His grandson wasn't racing ? Not sure I understand what the mayor of Cleveland is doing at a race track....he's a big fan of the sport ?

Last edited:
Anyone from the poor inner city is not good for our sport. It's just taking all the problems and bringing them to malvern and the Oma. Nobody should have to deal with that bullshit. It'll be a zoo.

Anyone from the poor inner city is not good for our sport. It's just taking all the problems and bringing them to malvern and the Oma. Nobody should have to deal with that bullshit. It'll be a zoo.
Hate to say it but there will be no more overnight camping with my kids and I. That's for sure. And based on atmosphere. Maybe no more racing. I deal with that bullshit enough at work. I will be a practice pro/c/vet rider. Lol

these idiots can't afford to get to the track. Racing probably bored them. All they care about is riding wheelies. I doubt they'll be ha hanging around malvern. And the more I think about this maybe this a ploy to get me all fired up. Maybe Hershey's behind it...Jackson...he might not of even been there.

They were scoping the joint. Havent any of you seen the problems at Budds Creek? Bikes that were at practices are being stolen from the home of the owners a few days later.
Google it.

these idiots can't afford to get to the track. Racing probably bored them. All they care about is riding wheelies. I doubt they'll be ha hanging around malvern. And the more I think about this maybe this a ploy to get me all fired up. Maybe Hershey's behind it...Jackson...he might not of even been there.
Georgie, I am not trying to get you fired up, he was there. I saw him twice, once walking down the main lane inside the gate and then once outside standing with a black guy along the fence. About halfway through night, before dark, he and his friend went and sat in a chrysler and he was on his cell phone, then shortly after that they were gone.

Georgie, I am not trying to get you fired up, he was there. I saw him twice, once walking down the main lane inside the gate and then once outside standing with a black guy along the fence. About halfway through night, before dark, he and his friend went and sat in a chrysler and he was on his cell phone, then shortly after that they were gone.
Yep - I even said that I should walk by, do a double take and act very surprised as I ask "hey, aren't you the mayor of Cleveland - what brings you to a motocross race?" Kicking myself for not doing that now.

This means that we have to look out for each other on race days and practice days. Know who is next to you and keep an eye out when they are on the track. Watch your 6 on your way home from the track. I'm sure this is not the only track they have been scoping out!

Back