mayor Jackson

I understand the apprehension in this post, but maybe people should not jump to conclusions about someone else's intentions. Do you really the mayor of Cleveland was there to scope out the place with bad intentions? Seems unlikely. Maybe he was looking for a better outlet for his grandson or whoever else than riding the streets of downtown Cleveland. Pure speculation on my part, but he showed up to a local mx race for a reason.

That thought crossed my mind as well freeh.. Maybe legitimately trying to get into it the right way.. Maybe I will formally introduce myself..

No matter what the case may be I will meet with whoever I park by and I will keep an eye on his or her area while I'm at an event. Hopefully they will do the same for me. There has been stuff stolen before so I just make a point to become friends with my neighbors while I'm at the track.

I understand the apprehension in this post, but maybe people should not jump to conclusions about someone else's intentions. Do you really the mayor of Cleveland was there to scope out the place with bad intentions? Seems unlikely. Maybe he was looking for a better outlet for his grandson or whoever else than riding the streets of downtown Cleveland. Pure speculation on my part, but he showed up to a local mx race for a reason.

I'm sure that's what he's trying to do.

BUT HIS GRANDSON IS A THUG a*****e. LIKE ALL OF HIS THUG a*****e FRIENDS. They want to sling dope, steal bikes, screw women and make bastard babies. God follow any of them for 10 minutes on their social media and you'll see that racing is the last thing on their mind.

Lol. Not them. I would rather take up chess. Or better yet buy a boat. Or maybe just start riding mountain bikes more.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

No, but he has stated publicly that he cannot control what his grandson does.

Seems like saying hello to them is in order. Coopt any nefarious plans the kid has
and maybe help the mayor do so also.

A group hello would be nice. Not threatening, but extremely friendly about getting extremely unfriendly when having to deal with problematic riff raff.

Instead of Urban Gardens, maybe Frank'll put a MX track in the city? Hahaha! Honestly-- if it WAS Frank Jackson at Malvern, I think it's pretty cool really. I see the wild a***s on the streets of Cleveland all the time, and I've always thought that some of the riders have alot of talent. Maybe if the horses are led to water, they may actually learn how to participate in the sport the right way, rather than like idiots? Either way-- I'd look into putting a chain around your bike at the track until we figure out who can be trusted. --L*64

Talent ? Riding wheelies isn't hard. Give anyone two weeks and they'll be doing the same crap these thieving bastards are doing.

None of them can ride a 500 lb crotch rocket on one wheel. I'm not impressed by them I guess.

Yea that ass wipe is raising the taxes again. From 1% to 2.5%. Of course it won't be 1. And of course my raises are 2% if I'm lucky. So I'll be making less after my raise this year.

I hate Cleveland. So I get robbed by the assholes. I get take care of their worthless and disrespectful entitled a***s after a major surgery. AND I GET TO PAY MORE TAXES TO CREATE A RIDING PARK ? I only got so many ways to get screwed. That s**t hole city takes them all.

Cleveland is a Democrat run city. Prime to waste tax payer money on MX. If I had a track in Cleveland I would be at the city council meeting figuring out a way for the city to hand me money for community out reach and advertising.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

City council meetings. Haha. Zack Reid is just as stupid. He's gonna be running for mayor. Dui in his record. "But he's receiving treatment for his life long battle with alcohol"

Alcoholism isn't cancer. Stop swallowing.

These are the type of people trying to run Cleveland. Anyone decent can't get elected.

Didn't he also just get a street named after boxing promoter , Don King , who spent time in prison for murdering a man over a gambling debt ? Also accused of fraud in business dealings ( don't know if he was convicted of anything though ) . A real hero for the community to look up to . Way to go Reid !

Honestly with east Cleveland bankrupt have malvern bring there heavy equipment there and let the games begin. Lol. The sad part is they would figure a way to ruin that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back