MX Express Opener

I just wanted to post a positive review of the MX Express opener (Swanton, OH - the former Zero Gravity track).

It's a good, fun, safe layout and it looks like they have the tools for good track prep. Everything was well organized and it's a nice clean facility. For those who rode there in the Zero Gravity days, the layout is pretty much the same (a good thing) with a slight extension.

Wishing these guys much success, and it will be a regular part of my riding routine.

TUESDAYS 3P-8P
SUNDAYS 1P-5PM

ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP $25.00
RIDER/PRACTICE $30.00
SPECTATORS (6 YRS AND ABOVE) $5.00
CHILDREN (UNDER 5 YRS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)

idk why im yelling

TUESDAYS 3P-8P
SUNDAYS 1P-5PM

ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP $25.00
RIDER/PRACTICE $30.00
SPECTATORS (6 YRS AND ABOVE) $5.00
CHILDREN (UNDER 5 YRS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)

idk why im yelling

Higher prices, charge for spectators and open 2hrs later than any other track?

Must be one hell of a track and facility...

I would love to come check it out... But $60 to run a track I might like is a little steep.. Ok, a lot steep... I won't be visiting because of the price. Looks nice, but they are turning people away with the high prices. Just my .02 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I would love to come check it out... But $60 to run a track I might like is a little steep.. Ok, a lot steep... I won't be visiting because of the price. Looks nice, but they are turning people away with the high prices. Just my .02 cents.

I have to agree. I'm not sure what they're thinking other than some of the other tracks up this way have a similar fee schedule.

I mean... $30 to ride.. Ok I can deal with that ... But a " membership " fee? Never heard of that in my life to go practice .. And to charge my wife $5 to sit and read a book? Idk I don't get it.. Someone enlighten me.

I mean... $30 to ride.. Ok I can deal with that ... But a " membership " fee? Never heard of that in my life to go practice .. And to charge my wife $5 to sit and read a book? Idk I don't get it.. Someone enlighten me.

log road also has a membership fee to practice. It's not $25 but it's still a fee. I dont quite get it either. I would think first year open they would keep it as cheap as they can while still payin the bills.

Many tracks south of Ohio have membership fees. If you frequent the track it isnt that much extra over say 10 practices. The spectator fee how ever.......

If they do well wait a year or two and the other Ohio tracks will slowly follow suit though

We went to the opening day. Low turnout I thought for grand opening. Cost is very outrageous. Had to ask to park with friends, if you have a trailer of any size. You park in the middle. Trucks and vans parked the furthest from the track. Very nice group of people, track is small and tight kinda like a fair track. Good practice for braking. Jumps small take off's and steep. Trees are a plenty as well. Sign up is not good at all. 1 hr to sign up for practice. It felt like a race with all the time wasted in line.
If you go. Fill the form out on there FB page. This will help you to go through sign up faster.
Again, Nice people, just WAY over priced.

A lot of tracks south of Ohio do the 'membership' thing. Not uncommon. Hoping nobody around here notices though.

Track looks decent but must admit that the price has kept me away. I've paid log roads membership ($7) in the past because as a top notch track and program it is worth it. To charge more than everyone else including the top tracks from the start is a gamble. Maybe toledo has enough local riders who will pay to save in gas.

Back