MX Express Opener

55 compared to 36 and it's Red Bud. No comparison
Red bud also had a flagger at every spot like they do in a race and had a ambulance on sight in case schaffer decided to come roll around on the ground. I didnt mind paying the gate then after seeing what they had in cost.

Red bud also had a flagger at every spot like they do in a race and had a ambulance on sight in case schaffer decided to come roll around on the ground. I didnt mind paying the gate then after seeing what they had in cost.
Pape....I don't know which is worse? Me wrecking my brains out or you being Black flagged for going so slow??

It looks like a fun track, its a bit far for me plus the price to ride and/or watch. Not bashing, and I understand some tracks in the southern part of ohio have membership fees. I just don't think it's worth the trip. Definitely looks like a fun place to ride, just not at that price.

Good luck this season! If I'm down that way anytime I'll stop in to check it out.

It looks like a fun track, its a bit far for me plus the price to ride and/or watch. Not bashing, and I understand some tracks in the southern part of ohio have membership fees. I just don't think it's worth the trip. Definitely looks like a fun place to ride, just not at that price.

Good luck this season! If I'm down that way anytime I'll stop in to check it out.

I don't think MX Express is on this forum yet

Back