RT62 race weekend

Don't take this the wrong way,I've been around equipment a long time and have come to the conclusion that if ur good u don't have to tell anybody,they already know,it's the people that tell u how good they are, are the ones not worth a damn! LOL
There's the most truth ever typed on a keyboard and posted on PR...

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Your right, I won't ever do anything ever. So , please no one come near my trailer to borrow anything or ask for help. I'm not any good at running them or fixing them No good deed goes un punished.

This is why I hate this planet. You don't know me or what I can do.

Lonnie see you next time. But if your EZ up is self destructing in the wind, I'm not gonna run over and take it down again. I am sure I am not qualified. Or repair the starting gate while my kid is on the line 4 times. Last year. I don't know how, or dig through the dirt to fix that poc CAT that someone could not open the door without breaking. Or clean up everyone else's crap spread out all over the place , I will just pick up mine.

And next time I will make sure I tell all the real scoop on everything.

Cool next time I ride, load up and leave.

Your right, I won't ever do anything ever. So , please no one come near my trailer to borrow anything or ask for help. I'm not any good at running them or fixing them No good deed goes un punished.

Lonnie see you next time. But if your EZ up is self destructing in the wind, I'm not gonna run over and take it down again. I am sure I am not qualified. Or repair the starting gate while my kid is on the line 4 times. Last year. I don't know how, or dig through the dirt to fix that poc CAT that someone could not open the door without breaking. Or clean up everyone else's crap spread out all over the place , I will just pick up mine.

Whoa... I crossed the imaginary line. I was just messing with you. I do appreciate your help!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

2016 year of the meltdown

didnt see that coming.jpg

Back