Pymatuning first race of the year under our belt ,were you there and what did you think of it ?

I understand watering a track during a moto, if you know how your dirt is going to take it. My concern is the fact that many people had a problem with the jump that had a kicker. I again was not there, but I hear nothing was done to correct that jump. Again maybe just a rumor. Unfortunately rumors of a unsafe track do run wild on social media.

I have some video of the jump in question taken Tuesday nite after two days of rain and a very muddy and slippery track for a private practice session involving two 90 cc quad minis and 5 big quads and 1 big bike now I'm going to attempt to add the video to the post ! Wish me luck it's my first time

I understand watering a track during a moto, if you know how your dirt is going to take it. My concern is the fact that many people had a problem with the jump that had a kicker. I again was not there, but I hear nothing was done to correct that jump. Again maybe just a rumor. Unfortunately rumors of a unsafe track do run wild on social media.
There was not one complaint and nobody else had any problems with it , as you stated you weren't there ,and i have made it a point to ask others riders about it ,because If there is a problem I want to know so it can be fixed .

There was not one complaint and nobody else had any problems with it , as you stated you weren't there ,and i have made it a point to ask others riders about it ,because If there is a problem I want to know so it can be fixed .
Thank you for the reply, and good luck with the 2016 season.

Back