**CTMX Pitracer Exclusive Giveaway**

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
We are giving away two free weekend passes to this weekends Loretta Lynn Area Qualifier at ChilliTown MX. All you have to do to get in the drawing is comment on this post and participate in the discussion on anything pertaining to Chillitown MX. The good, the bad the ugly. Projected turnout numbers for the qualifier. Thoughts on 2016 and beyond. Opinions on new layout. Let's hear it! Meeting of the minds with a prize involved. Let'er rip tater chip!

My only thought is this is going to be your biggest turnout ever and you deserve it.
How do you come to that conclusion? Do you think we will get normal crowd plus newcomers? What's your thoughts on losing riders because they are already qualified? Won't some be turned away because of the higher profile event?

I dont think it will be the biggest turnout ever. Only because there are also two other area qualifiers running in PA and Il this weekend as well. Im guessing 3-400 entries.

My thought is you will have a large turnout, not sure on largest ever but it is possible. The reason being you can race without qualifying for LL and your track is the precipice or marketing and hype. You have a new track that looks fantastic and people are going to want to see it. So your current rider base will show out of curiosity plus the riders that are chasing LL will show.

Good luck !!!

I dont think it will be the biggest turnout ever. Only because there are also two other area qualifiers running in PA and Il this weekend as well. Im guessing 3-400 entries.

I think the other qualifiers will see lighter turnout. Only publicity CTMX gets is positive and wows. It'll put riders in the facility and on the track first.

If any local promoter is having problems about running a program they need to take a field trip this weekend and scratch down some notes.

How do you come to that conclusion? Do you think we will get normal crowd plus newcomers? What's your thoughts on losing riders because they are already qualified? Won't some be turned away because of the higher profile event?

Generally, if you're serious about LL stuff, you will chase big gates. CTMX events are becoming well known for the events and gates, I have heard from several out of state racers that I know are coming.. I think the Motoplayground #1 track in Ohio draws some attention as well... We were in Alabama for the Spring Classic and someone came into my pit and asked if we have ever been to CTMX that he would like to hit a few tracks up North soon and that is on his list! That right there should speak for itself IMO!
Great Job CTMX crew. The hard work shows!

My first time down.....
Riding support on Sat. Will leave at aprox 2:00 and head back to Medina Co.
Turning around immediately to return with three newbies that have never witnessed an MX race before....but I told them how you guys blow it out. (been putting it on pretty thick too)
With your help - Getting the Boogie on Sat evening...
Race Sunday.

Generally, if you're serious about LL stuff, you will chase big gates. CTMX events are becoming well known for the events and gates, I have heard from several out of state racers that I know are coming.. I think the Motoplayground #1 track in Ohio draws some attention as well... We were in Alabama for the Spring Classic and someone came into my pit and asked if we have ever been to CTMX that he would like to hit a few tracks up North soon and that is on his list! That right there should speak for itself IMO!
Great Job CTMX crew. The hard work shows!
Thats awesome! I was at the Daytona Amateur SX and a guy in staging seen the CTMX logo on our bike and asked about us. Said he had heard alot about us. Word is getting out there so that tells us we are moving in the right direction.

My first time down.....
Riding support on Sat. Will leave at aprox 2:00 and head back to Medina Co.
Turning around immediately to return with three newbies that have never witnessed an MX race before....but I told them how you guys blow it out. (been putting it on pretty thick too)
With your help - Getting the Boogie on Sat evening...
Race Sunday.
Like I've said before... Bring extra underwear because they are gonna $hit their pants!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So jealous of the dirtbikers this weekend, can't wait for the Battle in July! Hope this weekend is killer!

Well..from Daytona..to Freestone..to Lincoln Trail...to Englishtown...to Chilli!

From my standpoint..the online signup text updates and transponder use puts Chilli up er'

..add to the larger past gates, fun.. Yet challenging track, camping environment and bands...and what better way to fill 3 days.

If u add the peer pressure I get to do pull ups for the military challenge..this is the place for me!

Mitchy is on his own ..need someone to prep his bikes and get him to the gates..I'm gonna be busy!

Plus Mitchy and Sharc and some other
Vet buds have their own whip contest going on..what better place

Last edited:
If CTMX is having an event we will be there! Best place around hands down. Great facility, best crew, and best dirt around. I think biggest turnout yet, can't wait to see the new track layout in person.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Oh and my 3yr old little girl is ready to throw down some fat whips on the strider track!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back