**CTMX Pitracer Exclusive Giveaway**

If you build they will come and that is precisely why CTMX has the best turn outs hands down. The crew listens to the people and care about what they think and give them what they want. It's the spot to be this weekend. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

We might just have to go, our daughter loves the track, she is currently watching the helmet cam video of the new layout and gave a thumbs up. I'm not much in to the whole LL scene or big national stuff but this sounds like a fun way to spend a couple days! Would also like to take advantage of the big gate drops, that is a whole other level of racing.

We might just have to go, our daughter loves the track, she is currently watching the helmet cam video of the new layout and gave a thumbs up. I'm not much in to the whole LL scene or big national stuff but this sounds like a fun way to spend a couple days! Would also like to take advantage of the big gate drops, that is a whole other level of racing.
We hope you make it out!

For sure..she looked at Mitchy and Aiden Sat at Rt62... And said "hey boys"...our boys were speechless ..totally caught them off guard..was the cutest thing ever!

For sure..she looked at Mitchy and Aiden Sat at Rt62... And said "hey boys"...our boys were speechless ..totally caught them off guard..was the cutest thing ever!
I called her Mandy by accident I thought she was gonna beat me with a shovel! Ha ha

I think that the entertainment and fun stuff you have draws a lot more people. Its nice to be able to listen to a band or watch things on the big screen. Love the text messages!

Well guess what??? We are giving you a reason to go because we just drew your name! Congrats on being the winner of the PitRacer contest!

so how much are the transponders and do we have to have a cash deposit, or can we use a credit card for the deposit this time?

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

so how much are the transponders and do we have to have a cash deposit, or can we use a credit card for the deposit this time?

Transponder Rental through Escore is $20 with a $100 deposit (refundable upon return)

I would imagine cash or credit like last year but the website does not say.

I can't remember which classes run on which days.....and can't find it on mxsports or chillitown's site. Anyone know?

Can't make it. Gotta work. I doubt my boss would appreciate me calling off to go racing as she held my job for 5 months after my last hiccup. Lol. But I'll be at the July battle round !

I just saw Knox in the tower running stuff. That's 1 way to get a good CK1 report.
And that's why the program clicked off like clockwork.... I would not say I was "running" anything, just waving flags and keeping track of time and lap times. As I have said several times on here I am always willing to help a track. Jeremy is just one of the few smart enough to accept. Haha
Had a lot of fun and it is a pleasure to be a guest member of the ctmx staff. I'm ready for more tomorrow. Oh and make sure you take a look at the banner over the finish line. May see something familiar

Back