Graphics

mine fit great on my 15 yz250f, whole kit. every kit from him for me was spot on, and if there was an issue it was fixed right away (had bad material one time)

Same here. Perfect every time. Best work I've seen and best material I've installed and used as far as durability. The bar is set high for the next place to get my business.

mine fit great on my 15 yz250f, whole kit. every kit from him for me was spot on, and if there was an issue it was fixed right away (had bad material one time)
His stuff always seemed like it was nice quality when I looked at it. Sometimes with these graphics I have to sit down and just look at this and look at that until I figure out what I want.

I've had my current setup on for 3 seasons. Holds up great. Pissed to see him quit.

And this kit was a brand new cut for the ufo restyled series that he had never done before.
image.jpeg

Hbd graphics out of Florida. 3 proofs and they make seat covers in house to match. Good quality as well. We have used decal works. Also ripped vinyl.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back