Graphics

ktrop251

PR Member
I have had the same mgx unlimited graphics since before battlesburg closed last time. They are getting dull but holding up great.

Does anyone know of a place I can get a semi custom kit at a reasonable price? I feel like when I ordered my custom kits they were around $150. Now I look and they are $250. I just can't justify spending that kind of money on graphics and pre prints.

I've looked at factory backing and I get a discount but I don't know how well they hold up. Anyone have any input?

Yo I found this sik kustum kit for your whip

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 213
I just put a decal works kit on my bike doesn't seem to be holding up very well

Last edited:
751 Productions (AJ Green) just did a killer job for me. Full kit, custom design, quick turnaround, I picked everything, and he didnt ask any questions about adjusting the template because i have new style front number plate and fender (last place made me buy an additional front plate).

Try to find someone local to you. They'll give you a good price and you can save on shiping

MxGraphics all day long.. They send you proofs till you get exactly what you want.. And usually have your prints in 5 days after proof is done. I won't go anywhere else. Great prices too.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Give Jeff Nolan a call at www.Dcorvisuals.com - they are based in California. I did a set of customs with them. The quality is great, they communicate well and assist when needed - turn around time was good too. I highly recommend them.

I don't wanna talk about graphics. Ughh..

Outside the box, one of my buddies uses a place called stick man graphics. Another uses Fusion. Both places I've seen good work.

Lots of good options here. Thanks for all the input. I'm always super picky since I only but graphics and plastics every few years. I checked aktiv and it looks like the site is down.. I just had to look at it.

I ordered a set from aktiv for my 15 Yzf I had.. Didn't even begin to fit... I now have $60 garage fridge stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back