Graphics

ktrop251

PR Member
I have had the same mgx unlimited graphics since before battlesburg closed last time. They are getting dull but holding up great.

Does anyone know of a place I can get a semi custom kit at a reasonable price? I feel like when I ordered my custom kits they were around $150. Now I look and they are $250. I just can't justify spending that kind of money on graphics and pre prints.

I've looked at factory backing and I get a discount but I don't know how well they hold up. Anyone have any input?

DelBalso28

PR Addict
Yo I found this sik kustum kit for your whip

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 213

mawilk6

PR Member
I just put a decal works kit on my bike doesn't seem to be holding up very well

Last edited:

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
751 Productions (AJ Green) just did a killer job for me. Full kit, custom design, quick turnaround, I picked everything, and he didnt ask any questions about adjusting the template because i have new style front number plate and fender (last place made me buy an additional front plate).

MX099

PR Addict
Try to find someone local to you. They'll give you a good price and you can save on shiping

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
MxGraphics all day long.. They send you proofs till you get exactly what you want.. And usually have your prints in 5 days after proof is done. I won't go anywhere else. Great prices too.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Holmboyz

PR Addict
Give Jeff Nolan a call at www.Dcorvisuals.com - they are based in California. I did a set of customs with them. The quality is great, they communicate well and assist when needed - turn around time was good too. I highly recommend them.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I don't wanna talk about graphics. Ughh..

Outside the box, one of my buddies uses a place called stick man graphics. Another uses Fusion. Both places I've seen good work.

ktrop251

PR Member
Lots of good options here. Thanks for all the input. I'm always super picky since I only but graphics and plastics every few years. I checked aktiv and it looks like the site is down.. I just had to look at it.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
I ordered a set from aktiv for my 15 Yzf I had.. Didn't even begin to fit... I now have $60 garage fridge stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app