Roll Call: TV Land

Crash-N-Burn

PR Member
Who's in?

Looking forward to seeing my good friend, Trevor Vines, this weekend and hoping he gets a good turn out.
Also, I am excited to share coverage responsibility with Georgie. Perhaps we will do a duet or have a rap battle? Lol

Track was hit last weekend for all that was talked up, dust and more dust no organic matter left in that dirt!

We are going to watch my daughter graduate from Ohio University. Sorry Trevor we're going to have to miss it.

Track was hit last weekend for all that was talked up, dust and more dust no organic matter left in that dirt!

The organic stuff is deep. Jasons Kabota will till it right up. Don't be scared. It's been raining up here for two days. That's gonna help immensely. The rain won't hurt. Tvland is always it's best after a showery week. And that's what we've had thus far. Double that with Jasons equipment to help out and I imagism that everyone will be sayin monday morning: "great weekend Trevor. Awesome event, we will be back."

From last Saturday:
image.jpeg

Also....wore a HR monitor and I've concluded the bike does all the work in motocross. Hence the heart rate:
image.png

Last edited:
The organic stuff is deep. Jasons Kabota will till it right up. Don't be scared. It's been raining up here for two days. That's gonna help immensely. The rain won't hurt. Tvland is always it's best after a showery week. And that's what we've had thus far. Double that with Jasons equipment to help out and I imagism that everyone will be sayin monday morning: "great weekend Trevor. Awesome event, we will be back."

From last Saturday:View attachment 51943

Also....wore a HR monitor and I've concluded the bike does all the work in motocross. Hence the heart rate:
View attachment 51944

because 144!!

Let me wear that on the 450 at a C- pace, wonder how it would compare.

From last Saturday:View attachment 51943

View attachment 51944

Maybe you should get a pacemaker...my heart rate stays around 70bpm, it might hit 100bpm when I'm riding..if I'm lucky...

Dang DP. Tough crowd around these parts...
Unfortunately leading into last weekend we had gone 2 weeks without rain. That and I tried a new tiller that didn't leave things as deep as I had hoped and combined with the sun and wind, and yes it got dusy. Sorry for that but in all actuality I've been steadily adding in topsoil. Most have no Idea what it takes to get moto conditions ideal. But please understand I'm trying. So to relay to everyone that I have "no organic matter left" in my dirt is a little unfair and not quite the truth. Here are a few pics to show what is happening here today and has already been happening and please don't let the chunks scare anyone. It's only Friday morning and I've yet to disc it in.
I do have an improved pa this weekend and have my fm transmitter working so anyone that wants can tune into 88.7 and get all the track announcements. Bring your boom boxes and spread the word!View attachment 51946View attachment 51946 View attachment 51947
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

image.jpeg

and just so everyone can be equally unhappy here's one with mulch in sight.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Maybe you should get a pacemaker...my heart rate stays around 70bpm, it might hit 100bpm when I'm riding..if I'm lucky...
Mike you need to re-find your youth! My resting Hr is 55-62. Your max heart rate is 220 minus your age. Apparently my heart is as healthy as an 18 year old. Not 29.

That's the best I've seen the dirt up there in years. I haven't been there to check it out in a while but those pics definitely have me pondering if I should come up and get some seat time on the old 125. If I don't make it out, have a great race. The track looks killer

Mike you need to re-find your youth! My resting Hr is 55-62. Your max heart rate is 220 minus your age. Apparently my heart is as healthy as an 18 year old. Not 29.

If I tryed to reach my max heart rate(168), I think I would explode...lol. With having a pacemaker, 4 heart procedures done, around 10 or so cardioversion and several medication changes to keep me ticking...I'm totally happy with the 70-100bpm. And really greatful to be riding again.
I wasn't knocking you fitness...

Back