Roll Call: TV Land

No. Don't be doing this bs.
Im telling you rain up here makes for good days. Takes alot of rain to make it terrible.

It's a 20% chance. So that's 80 percent it'll be overcast. The dirt will hold the moisture. It'll be a great day.

Dirtworld was the best after a monsoon Saturday. Sunday's were the best !

DO NOT LET THE FORECAST SCARE YOU. IT WILL BE AWESOME. An overcast and moist day will have that track sick.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Tv land is always prime during an overcast, rainy weekend. He does a great job with track prep and for whatever reason, when it's rainy, the track seemed to get better and better.

Both of these pics were from 2006 when Steve bruhn was out there taking pictures. I actually have a disc of all the pics he got that day. I think that was the best I had ever seen that track. No one needs to fear rain. Get out there and support trevor and the crew. You won't be disappointed.

Attachments

• full (2).jpg
    full (2).jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 145
  • full (1).jpg
    full (1).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 148
Radar looks bad but we aren't getting anything but a baby drizzle. We are sealing up the track tonight. Will be excellent in the morning. We could use some rain as well. Won't have to water.

image.jpeg

I put 2.4 hours on my meter Today. Plenty of seat time. I would say it was good. Prepped once. Ran some split sessions. Thought it was gonna be terrible but really was not. The whole quads will destroy the day stigma is a little far fetched in my opinion!

Tv land was always best when it would rain right before or during a race. The only way it got bad was if it downpoured during the race. Overcast, light rain, and cool Temps will make it perfect. It's going to be one of those weekends. Don't miss out!

Sorry everyone, Sunday's MX race is cancelled due to the recent rain.
We hope to see you at our next event.
Thanks to everyone that came out yesterday for a beautiful day of riding!

For what it's worth I had a really good time yesterday. I saw Trevor and zach Rogers bucking over trevors freestyle section on opposite side of the property. 3 timed doubles to a big booter. Followed Rogers through the section once and clicked it off my second time through. That section made me feel like a bird. So smooth. And so much air time. I can see why freestyle guys like to jump. When they do it right it really makes the adrenaline pump and kinda settles you down at the same time to appreciate the world around you. Wierd. But that's how it made me feel.

Trevor has really turned TV Land into a premier venue. His hard work shows. Unfortunately, mother nature didnt cooperate with us but those who came out yesterday were blessed with excellent track conditions. Jason from Malvern assisted with some of the track maintenance and the entire crew went above and beyond with what they could. Hats off to Trevor and those involved better luck next time!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bo bowman showed up. Still fast as ever. His son racing p dub. Put on a great race back and forth with another rider on pdub named hattery.

Notice color of dirt in all photos. Yes this is a hard packed area of Ohio. Is it going to be Sandy deep? No. Is it a raceable surface ? Yes!

Back