Beans Mother's Day weekend

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
sunday Mother's Day free if you come with your mother. Saturday and Sunday 11 am till 5 pm both days and track will be groomed both days. Free camping and kids track.
579 beans rd sherrodsville
330 440 2366
BJ

This rain will be great for this weekend will be on dozer tommorrow getting track tightened up.
Bring your skills to the hills!!!'

I hope the rain holds off for Saturday! I'm dying to come check the place out! Sorry I haven't made it out yet BJ..... I been busy changing diapers! Look forward to seeing ya!

I hope the rain holds off for Saturday! I'm dying to come check the place out! Sorry I haven't made it out yet BJ..... I been busy changing diapers! Look forward to seeing ya!
I rember those days. Will be here when your able to come. It's going to be getting better here in a few weeks,got track hoe coming ,60 more loads of mulch and 15 loads of sand. Cya soon BJ

image.jpg
image.jpg

OTE="BJ@Beansbikepark, post: 622469, member: 7806"]I rember those days. Will be here when your able to come. It's going to be getting better here in a few weeks,got track hoe coming ,60 more loads of mulch and 15 loads of sand. Cya soon BJ[/QUOTE]
Let's hear it for TRACK HO'S! Yaaaaaaaay!

Great track today BJ! All the work you've done really shows. Without a doubt the best track conditions I've seen anywhere in a long time. People don't know what they are missing. See ya next wkend I hope!

Great track today BJ! All the work you've done really shows. Without a doubt the best track conditions I've seen anywhere in a long time. People don't know what they are missing. See ya next wkend I hope!
thanks Hause appreciate that. Glad you enjoy my track.

Back