Beans Mother's Day weekend

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
sunday Mother's Day free if you come with your mother. Saturday and Sunday 11 am till 5 pm both days and track will be groomed both days. Free camping and kids track.
579 beans rd sherrodsville
330 440 2366
BJ

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
This rain will be great for this weekend will be on dozer tommorrow getting track tightened up.
Bring your skills to the hills!!!'

Hause#0

PR Addict
I hope the rain holds off for Saturday! I'm dying to come check the place out! Sorry I haven't made it out yet BJ..... I been busy changing diapers! Look forward to seeing ya!

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
I hope the rain holds off for Saturday! I'm dying to come check the place out! Sorry I haven't made it out yet BJ..... I been busy changing diapers! Look forward to seeing ya!
I rember those days. Will be here when your able to come. It's going to be getting better here in a few weeks,got track hoe coming ,60 more loads of mulch and 15 loads of sand. Cya soon BJ

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hause#0

PR Addict
OTE="BJ@Beansbikepark, post: 622469, member: 7806"]I rember those days. Will be here when your able to come. It's going to be getting better here in a few weeks,got track hoe coming ,60 more loads of mulch and 15 loads of sand. Cya soon BJ[/QUOTE]
Let's hear it for TRACK HO'S! Yaaaaaaaay!

Hause#0

PR Addict
Great track today BJ! All the work you've done really shows. Without a doubt the best track conditions I've seen anywhere in a long time. People don't know what they are missing. See ya next wkend I hope!

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Great track today BJ! All the work you've done really shows. Without a doubt the best track conditions I've seen anywhere in a long time. People don't know what they are missing. See ya next wkend I hope!
thanks Hause appreciate that. Glad you enjoy my track.