Must Read...Ask the experts!

Damn and I couldn't fish the troll we had last month? Lol

Banning is so GuyB. Lol. Biggest liberal weenie in moto. Glad he retired. Let's not bring that bullshit to pit or it'll be a ghost town in no time.

Bill, YOU banned John250 2 times from the electric bike thread.

It's almost like you're lying on purpose.

Oh, wait.....you are.

Not only that, I unlocked him then you permanently deleted his post before you locked him again.

TWO times?? Holy s**t!

Do people lie on accident?

Is Dave using words/terms he doesn't understand again?

You said I banned him, as in, cya later, no more posty for you.

A reply ban on a thread about an electric bike against the guy who comes into every electric anything thread and posts the same memes over and over was pretty funny in my head. I forgot that that you two are the biggest snowflakes ever created lol. Thanks for reminding me your feelings are VERY special and you have the god given right to cry to the heavens on pit racer. People died!!

And then you took the reply ban away, and he came in and guess what; posted the same meme he has already posted what, 4 times in the past 2 days?

TWO times?? Holy s**t!

Do people lie on accident?

Is Dave using words/terms he doesn't understand again?

You said I banned him, as in, cya later, no more posty for you.

A reply ban on a thread about an electric bike against the guy who comes into every electric anything thread and posts the same memes over and over was pretty funny in my head. I forgot that that you two are the biggest snowflakes ever created lol. Thanks for reminding me your feelings are VERY special and you have the god given right to cry to the heavens on pit racer. People died!!

And then you took the reply ban away, and he came in and guess what; posted the same meme he has already posted what, 4 times in the past 2 days?
Yes, you banned him from the thread, that's exactly what I said. And you verified that.

I simply said he has the right to post, he didn't break the rules. You just verified that you banned him because you don't like his posts. That isn't a reason to ban people.

You've shown your true colors to everyone bill.

Damn and I couldn't fish the troll we had last month? Lol

Banning is so GuyB. Lol. Biggest liberal weenie in moto. Glad he retired. Let's not bring that bullshit to pit or it'll be a ghost town in no time.
Exactly! I spend too much time on vital and was happy to see him go. I met him way back in 2007 and he was cool, but somewhere along the way he changed.

Yes, you banned him from the thread, that's exactly what I said. And you verified that.

I simply said he has the right to post, he didn't break the rules. You just verified that you banned him because you don't like his posts. That isn't a reason to ban people.

You've shown your true colors to everyone bill.

I know the reading comprehension thing is tough for you so I'll just ignore that you don't understand the difference between a reply ban and "being banned". John250 is still alive and well and able to spam the same 3 memes we all saw 5 years ago over and over.

IDK how many people on pit (or elsewhere) have to tell you this but I'll try it again: lighten up Dave. Everything you see online isn't marxism, communism, liberalism, totalitarianism or whatever other ism you're currently triggered about.

1639614225719.png

1639614254257.png

1639614307981.png

I know the reading comprehension thing is tough for you so I'll just ignore that you don't understand the difference between a reply ban and "being banned". John250 is still alive and well and able to spam the same 3 memes we all saw 5 years ago over and over.

IDK how many people on pit (or elsewhere) have to tell you this but I'll try it again: lighten up Dave. Everything you see online isn't marxism, communism, liberalism, totalitarianism or whatever other ism you're currently triggered about.

View attachment 74071

View attachment 74072
View attachment 74073
Are you a fact checker as well?

View attachment 74071

View attachment 74072
View attachment 74073
Nice try bill, you banned John from a thread prior to him posting anything simply because you don't like him. That's authoritarian and yes...Marxist in reasoning. You don't have the right on this site as a moderator to ban people from posting simply because you don't like them or their posts.

Good bye bill

Nice try bill, you banned John from a thread prior to him posting anything simply because you don't like him. That's authoritarian and yes...Marxist in reasoning. You don't have the right on this site as a moderator to ban people from posting simply because you don't like them or their posts.

Good bye bill

I see you haven't read the rules here, might want to check them out.

Back