Must Read...Ask the experts!

Dear experts,
I am a huge fan of the sport. However this season I just can’t get pumped for it. Knowing that Todd Harris and that Aussie Leigh Diffey will be announcing, while Ralph Sheheen will be sitting in his million dollar home alone. Sure Ralph sucked and one time yelled Chad Reed takes the heat win and Chad wasn’t even in the heat race, but anything is better then Todd Harris. Should I grit my teeth and enjoy the sport I love or just move on?

Dear experts,
I am a huge fan of the sport. However this season I just can’t get pumped for it. Knowing that Todd Harris and that Aussie Leigh Diffey will be announcing, while Ralph Sheheen will be sitting in his million dollar home alone. Sure Ralph sucked and one time yelled Chad Reed takes the heat win and Chad wasn’t even in the heat race, but anything is better then Todd Harris. Should I grit my teeth and enjoy the sport I love or just move on?
Oh no no no
All you people whined, bitched and moaned about my Ralphy boy. Your about to find out just how good he was. He actually had a two wheel background and enjoys the sport. Now you get the manitory English/Aussie/South African accent and someone who also assumes a motorcycle is just half a car.
Since none of the races are in Cali at least we don’t have to worry about Papaw Diffey falling asleep during the heat races.
You asked for it.

Oh no no no
All you people whined, bitched and moaned about my Ralphy boy. Your about to find out just how good he was. He actually had a two wheel background and enjoys the sport. Now you get the manitory English/Aussie/South African accent and someone who also assumes a motorcycle is just half a car.
Since none of the races are in Cali at least we don’t have to worry about Papaw Diffey falling asleep during the heat races.
You asked for it.
Not me man!

Dear experts,
I hate that Leigh Diffey ...I need expert help,Can we get a signed petition to bring back Ralph ? Ralph is way better then him!

Finally, things are getting better. Good riddance MR WHHHEEERRREEE ISSSS TOOOMMMAAAAAAC ?!

and RIIIICKY HEEE APPLEWRS TO BE STEEEERING WITH THE REAR WHEEL ISNT RHAT RIGHT !!!!

HOOWWW IMMMPORRTTANT IS IT TO WIN TONIGGGHT JEFF?!?!

I read this today on WallStreetBets talking about the Short Squeeze and Gamestop.

Can't imagine this advice applies to any of us. Our expert advice is ALWAYS Spot on!:)

"Don't make s**t up, and be responsible giving and taking advice. This includes talking about things you don't know about. You should listen, not talk. Nobody wants an ill-informed opinion."

Ehhhhh It’s winter should we bring this back to the top ? Double points? Battle series numbers ? Buckeye series? Oma?

Ehhhhh It’s winter should we bring this back to the top ? Double points? Battle series numbers ? Buckeye series? Oma?

Probably so. A few of us that have been around the sport for 40 plus years have seen more than most. The good, the bad and the ugly. Maybe people should start listening a little more.

Oh boy, here we go again.

So are you the expert then MX315? Apparently so since others ideas are wrong and you are right.

What you're missing is the definition of opinions. Offering ideas and opinions on a topic is how we progess forward in anything. Reviewing them honestly then deciding what to do in an adult fashion is what successful people do.

Blatantly telling someone they are wrong based on nothing more than feelings is being an expert. We have a moderator here that is banning users based on his personal feelings of that user. That user didn't make a single post on the topic before being banned. The moderator is 100% pro electric vehicle and the user isn't. That's totalitarianism.

PitBitch.jpg

Looks like the meme's agree -!!!
Time for some awards -!

Weird that the guy that supposedly got banned is still posting on pitracer. It's almost like @hershey doesn't know what he's saying.. again..
Bill, YOU banned John250 2 times from the electric bike thread.

It's almost like you're lying on purpose.

Oh, wait.....you are.

Not only that, I unlocked him then you permanently deleted his post before you locked him again.

Screenshot_20211215-160846_Chrome.jpg

Back