Campcattail

kevin849

PR Member
Hope everyone can make it out, free camping. Please note the schedule change, mx will be first with HS following.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 261
My first time there last year and what a laid-back, good time event it was. The HS course and MX track were outstanding. I'm looking forward to Camp Cattail as well.

My first time there last year and what a laid-back, good time event it was. The HS course and MX track were outstanding. I'm looking forward to Camp Cattail as well.
Had fun last year, just wish it was not the same weekend as Unadilla

Wow, Looks like a nice one.
Need to talk your dad into that so he can race the Cross Country PV races at Mid-Ohio and Action Sports.

I think my Kaw projects have cured any vintage fever he might have, but I still keep my eye out for an 83 IT250 with him in mind

Wow, Looks like a nice one.
Need to talk your dad into that so he can race the Cross Country PV races at Mid-Ohio and Action Sports.
e

Hope everyone can make it out, This year we are hosting the 1st B.E.E.R. map reunion, anyone who ever rode enduros in the 70's knows what that means. The club will start things off Friday at 6 with a cookout, so bring all of your old bikes and goodies and make a weekend of it. Free camping, great racing and a lot of memories, hope to see everyone there, I will have more info as I get it. Thanks

The camp looks great, the boys have been working hard. Hope everyone can make it out, we hate that is same date as Unidilla and hope who ever makes that trip has a safe and good one, I will make sure that whoever picks the date next year knows when Unidilla is, I am not a member of the club I just try to help out at this event. Remember the mx is 1st on Saturday so get there early or even better come out and camp for free.

I am loaded up and ready to roll. Might not make the first practice but break it in nice for me if I don't!

What a great day at Cattail! MX and HS, all years of old bikes, all in one day and all for a good cause. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks to all that made it possible. Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks everyone who came out today, we had a great day. Very nice turnout and nice to talk to my Pit racer friends, the track could not have been better. I will have a race report soon as I need to get some sleep and head out early, again thanks.

Kevin, nice to hear there was a good turn out. I am working in Minnesota and disappointed I couldn't get there. Be safe and have fun tomorrow if you are riding again.

Kevin, nice to hear there was a good turn out. I am working in Minnesota and disappointed I couldn't get there. Be safe and have fun tomorrow if you are riding again.
Thanks Dano, yes had a very nice day, everyone seemed to enjoy it. I seen in one of your post that you had been working a lot and out of town. I am going to try and hit Rt. 62 soon maybe we can get together there, I need to get some seat time on my 78 RM.

Had a great time! It is amazing that this is the only event they run all year. Thanks for putting in on.

Bill mixing it up in the second moto. Just a little dust by then but really didn't notice it while on the track.
2016-06-12 12.08.11.jpg

Bill and I pitted next to Tim Shephard. Tim is as fast as ever. He won the overall trophy for the day.
2016-06-12 12.33.41.jpg

I had a great time on my '83 YZ 125. Hadn't ridden it in couple of years and had forgotten just how much fun it is. I should spend some time and rebuild that little bike to discover it's true potential. The heavy '73 360 MX gave me a good workout for the day.

Bill mixing it up in the second moto. Just a little dust by then but really didn't notice it while on the track.
View attachment 52483

Bill and I pitted next to Tim Shephard. Tim is as fast as ever. He won the overall trophy for the day.
View attachment 52484

I had a great time on my '83 YZ 125. Hadn't ridden it in couple of years and had forgotten just how much fun it is. I should spend some time and rebuild that little bike to discover it's true potential. The heavy '73 360 MX gave me a good workout for the day.
Thanks so much for coming out, glad that you had a good time we love having you guys and look forward to next year.

Back