Campcattail

Bill.jpg

Attachments

• Nick.jpg
    Nick.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 317
index.php

Yep, misstheflip just looked so fast and smooth Saturday. And that green bike sounded great.

index.php

Yep, misstheflip just looked so fast and smooth Saturday. And that green bike sounded great.

Thanks! Need to find a little more speed and consistency on the 1-2-5, but still a ton of fun. Looking forward to catching up with everybody at VMD

I should've taken some more pics.
2016-06-15 09.34.02.jpg

But with all the track time, old moto talk and a generally festive atmosphere, it seemed an all too short day. Hopefully there are no schedule conflicts next year. This event should continue to grow. Vintage racing fun benefiting those with special needs is all good.

Found this. He's going great until that tree jumps out! That was a steep little uphill with a single deep rut turn. Looked like he had avoided the rut until that nasty tree. Some fast smooth sailing the rest of the way. Again, I get to see how it should be done.

Kevin is the smiling face at the end of the first lap. He was a busy guy that day who really got around. And seemed to be having a good time too.

That measly rut was a boot grabber on the '73 360. It's cool to ride a newer bike after a vintage bike. You learn every rock, root and rut on a vintage bike. When you later get on the modern bike, it really feels like you're cheating, just floating high above all the stuff you've been battling and avoiding. I though my noncurrent 360 was ready this year but it let me down again and didn't make the trip. Oh well..

Back