Western Reserve Shoot Out May 14-15

Why is it that Jason and Zack go to these new tracks that are in OMA and have to help them prep their tracks to turn around and cancel.

They don't "have" to do anything. But they don't mind helping within their organization. What the hells so wrong with that ?

And who said anything about cancelling ? Not cancelled as of yet...

Man with my job have to request weekends off in advance. Tv land got cancelled that weekend.now my wipers went out in my truck so now have to miss one of my favorite tracks. Weather not on my side. That being said ive rode western on a practice day while pouring rain. I think track will be good

Man with my job have to request weekends off in advance. Tv land got cancelled that weekend.now my wipers went out in my truck so now have to miss one of my favorite tracks. Weather not on my side. That being said ive rode western on a practice day while pouring rain. I think track will be good
717gANlUsCL._SL1500_.jpg

Mother Nature didn't want to play nice this weekend!! A thank you from Western Reserve:

Western Reserve Motorcycle Club would like to thank everyone that attended our event this weekend. The unpredictable weather made track prep challenging on Saturday for the open practice and Quad racing. There was a tough group of riders on Saturday that didn't let the mud and cold temperatures keep them off the track. This also included a group of PW50 racers that fought through the muddy conditions like champs! Track conditions on Sunday were much better due to the lack of rain and the sun making an appearance every now and then. Many racers complimented our track's tacky dirt and rutted corners. Thanks again to all who attended our event this weekend and we hope to see you at our next race.

Back