Dungey - The Back to Back SX Champ

Bruce is still the most knowledgeable amateur mx dude I've ever met. He's like the Mel Kiper of MX.

And I still have my autographed Dungey pic you sent me Bruce from when he was racing that RM125!
We should have Bruce vs. Todd in Moto Jeopardy!

Shark: The year was 2005 and Ryan went 1-3-1 in the stock class for second overall and 1-1-2 in the mod class, good for 2nd overall again.
bruce

If I remember right, one moto he got stuck in the gate and started last... pretty sure. have to look up the lap times in MX sports.

Looking through the results, there is a Jade Dungey in four stroke.
Older brother. He works for KTM, was in the off-road division for a while (wrenched for Mike Brown in the WORCS, among others ), not sure which division he is with currently.
There is also younger brother Blake, who I actually thought would be faster than Ryan, but repeated knee injuries prematurely retired him. Has his own design company.

bruce

Bruce is still the most knowledgeable amateur mx dude I've ever met. He's like the Mel Kiper of MX.

And I still have my autographed Dungey pic you sent me Bruce from when he was racing that RM125!
Thanks for the compliment. I haven't went to too many races the past 2 years, hope to step it up this year and hit 2-3 LL regionals.

bruce

As far as the outdoors this year, I think Ryan will have his hands full. I think the biggest threat is Tomac, once he realizes that he doesn't have to win by 30 seconds in order to win.
I'll be cheering for Ryan (obviously), but Tomac scares me.

bruce

Back