King of the Cliff AMA Pro-Am 6-11 & 6-12

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Where to begin. This event is an OMA Wiseco Super Series, an AMA Pro-Am, and when you pre-register starting this Sunday, you will receive $15 in Rocky Mountain Bucks!!

Can-Am Demos on the C track Saturday 10am-3pm. Thanks to Rival Can-Am in Thornville Ohio

We are having two UTV classes on Saturday: UTV Pro-Am (200% payback) and UTV Amateur. Along with the standard OMA ATV Classes and Pw50s.

Sunday is Dirt Bike day. We will be running 250A and 450A with a minimum of the AMA standard payout for those classes or the 200% that BC pays, which ever is higher!
2016 KOC Flyer_small.jpg

Ok so I am considering me and my grandson racing this weekend at Briarcliff.

Since neither him, nor I, are OMA members can we simply go to the OMA website and pay our membership fees and get a membership number(s) and race this weekend? I will also have to contact AMA to get him an AMA number as well.

If your saying AMA number for a membership, Yes. You will need to contact the AMA offices or get one online to get a AMA membership.

If your saying AMA number as in bike number, No. The AMA does not assign bike numbers. They will handle number issues at registration.

Ok so I am considering me and my grandson racing this weekend at Briarcliff.

Since neither him, nor I, are OMA members can we simply go to the OMA website and pay our membership fees and get a membership number(s) and race this weekend? I will also have to contact AMA to get him an AMA number as well.

If you sign up online, Connie will have your info for this weekend. That shouldn't be an issue. Or do you mean to pre-register?

My grandson Joshy is not an AMA member. I of course am.
And neither of us have an OMA membership number.

I did see where the AMA offers a Youth racers membership for $29.00. Must be 11 yrs old or younger. It says that sign up is available at the track?

All memberships available at the track.

Cool, then I can tie up these matters early on Saturday ?

I wasn't sure if I would be doing any OMA races this year or not, but once I read about racing the 50's on Saturday afternoon it occurred to me what a cool set up that is.
And then of course I hate to miss any opportunity to line up with the Vet 40+ and 50+ guys. I just hope I have at least one person at the rear of the pack to race against once all the fast guys storm away :D.

Cool, then I can tie up these matters early on Saturday ?

I wasn't sure if I would be doing any OMA races this year or not, but once I read about racing the 50's on Saturday afternoon it occurred to me what a cool set up that is.
And then of course I hate to miss any opportunity to line up with the Vet 40+ and 50+ guys. I just hope I have at least one person at the rear of the pack to race against once all the fast guys storm away :D.

PW50s on Saturday. all other 50s are Sunday.

Real nice JO, I saw this yesterday and you didnt say anything about noon. Contrary to popular belief I do occasionally work .... I just got back in the office and BAM ... ends at noon.

The agony.

Onsite Racing registration starts at 10am on Saturday and ends at 3:30pm. Just so you have plenty of time. If you burn up that window of time, it opens again Sunday from 6am-8:30am. We are all about opportunity! AND you will still get $10 in RM ATV bucks to race by registering at the track........see its not so bad DHDS01!

Just a few reminders about this weekend. First - do not cut the track in practice whatsoever, your practice will end, we have eyes on you. Second - You do not need a transponder. Third - DO NOT PUT YOUR FIRE ASHES IN THE TRASH CANS. If this happens this weekend, we will ban all fires except the ones that I start. If you see someone do this I want to know immediately.

Back