King of the Cliff AMA Pro-Am 6-11 & 6-12

Just a few reminders about this weekend. First - do not cut the track in practice whatsoever, your practice will end, we have eyes on you. Second - You do not need a transponder. Third - DO NOT PUT YOUR FIRE ASHES IN THE TRASH CANS. If this happens this weekend, we will ban all fires except the ones that I start. If you see someone do this I want to know immediately.
Pretty sure it was the big long black gooseneck rig with the Yamaha racin stock photos on the side that did that at the qualifier

The one with the riders name and number on it? I though he parked up by the portajohns near the start?? Doesn't match the location given to me. But perhaps there is some confusion.

Gates open today 4:00-11pm. Saturday at 6am. Practice 8-2pm. Can-am Demos 10-3pm (C track). ATV/UTV/PW race practice at 3pm, racing at 4pm. Race sign up tomorrow 10-3:30pm. Sign up opens again at 6am Sunday.

The one with the riders name and number on it? I though he parked up by the portajohns near the start?? Doesn't match the location given to me. But perhaps there is some confusion.
Yes, we were in the SRAM sprinter parked next to it. They grilled for lunch, and then dumped the coals in the white barrel. We were parked right in front of the first turn.

Official Bug of 2016 Briarcliff Pro-Am!
Cicada.jpg

Had an absolute blast racing all the 40+ and 50+ guys today.
Very well run weekend, thanks for all the hard work the Briarcliff, OMA, and AMA crews did. Well Done!

Back