Extremely Disappointed

EVERY track: $10 to get in the gate on race day. $25 to sign-up. 2 moto's of 5 laps = 10 + MAYBE 5 laps of practice... 15 laps if your lucky. on long tracks that is 30 minuets. I'm not a math major but I am pretty sure that is more then $1 per min. So don't look at it as $1 a min. Look at it as $2.33 a lap. Welcome to motocross in 2016. That is what EVERYONE is doing

EVERY track: $10 to get in the gate on race day. $25 to sign-up. 2 moto's of 5 laps = 10 + MAYBE 5 laps of practice... 15 laps if your lucky. on long tracks that is 30 minuets. I'm not a math major but I am pretty sure that is more then $1 per min. So don't look at it as $1 a min. Look at it as $2.33 a lap. Welcome to motocross in 2016. That is what EVERYONE is doing

This is why I go to practices and not to races. If this were a race day and I was racing, no complaints. But I didn't go for a race, and $1 per minute of track time to practice anywhere in crazy.

This is why I go to practices and not to races. If this were a race day and I was racing, no complaints. But I didn't go for a race, and $1 per minute of track time to practice anywhere in crazy.

And they have offered to MORE than make up for it. Take them up on the offer and ride on.

Most other tracks would have
1. Not responded
2. Responded like CK1
3. Responded like JO and told you to never come back

Thats 3 ways WRMC is better than most tracks before you count in a great facility.

The only thing we found disappointing about the weekend is the turnout. Weather wasn't great either, but not much we can do about that.

Fwiw, OP is not associated with mini rider of the same number.....

The only thing we found disappointing about the weekend is the turnout. Weather wasn't great either, but not much we can do about that.

Fwiw, OP is not associated with mini rider of the same number.....

Of course he is. He was just a mini rider in 1999-2004.

I'm going to take this opportunity to remind everyone that we don't refund on Saturday for the 2% that just come to practice sessions on a race weekend......Its a race weekend, if you aren't here to race go to one of the 30 other tracks open. So you are right Hershey, go somewhere else! ha ha!

I'm going to take this opportunity to remind everyone that we don't refund on Saturday for the 2% that just come to practice sessions on a race weekend......Its a race weekend, if you aren't here to race go to one of the 30 other tracks open. So you are right Hershey, go somewhere else! ha ha!

Hershey???? What happened to DHDS01??

Freakier than a lot lizard!!! All access roads are open!

LMFAO! Its about time the youtube videos returned!

Agreed! Race weekend practice should be for the racers. It gets packed enough as it is without adding in the "practice day only" riders.

Back