Bubba is officially done

John250

PR Founding Father
It's not even entertaining anymore talking about Bubba. 4 laps, never above 14th place and on the mule headed to the pits.

He just needs to quit. He is filing a spot for someone that wants to race.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Wow so any one who doesn't get above 14th at any time in a pro national is just shitty huh ? I'm not a JS7 fan nor hater but his accomplishments rank him as one of the greats ! I wish he really would call it quits before he doesn't get back up or end up in a wheel chair the rest of his life .
As far as the team goes i"m sure it's pure internal chaos they are covering up , epsically with Bagget breaking his collarbone today in moto 2 . I don't care how much press and team sales stew gets you that is drying up soon ! With so much talent in the 250 class you think Suzuki would be drooling over singing a young talent to a 450 when ready .

I'm not a fan nor hater of js7 either, I'm sure he wants to race and that's why he's out there. He doesn't need to race, I'm sure the paychecks are nice, but I'm willing to bet if he didn't want to race he wouldnt. There has to be an underlying issue that hasn't been brought to the public yet. He's a phenomenal racer and he has the past results to prove it. I can remember my doc telling me, "no more dirt bikes" and I assumed it was a joke. Mind you, I'm riding and racing for fun. It's the love of the sport and I'm sure his heart is in it. It's too bad he's probably taking a spot on the team that someone else could fill that deserves a shot. He just needs to come to his senses and think about the long term effects on his body. He's beaten the hell out of himself for years. I hate to say it, but the smartest thing he could so is retire.

Either way it sucks seeing a legend go the way we are seeing js7 go. Injuries suck and at that level you have to be healthy to produce any type of results.

JS7 is far from "done". Championship contendor? I think those days have passed. But his ability to still go out and put in a top 5 or possibly a win is still there. Not sure who they would pick up right now that has that same potentital or draw. Either way, I don't see Suzuki replacing BB or JS7 for the summer.

Next year....I'm assuming probably resign baggett and Canard?

saw the video from his go pro. It's like, what the hell happened, straight off the track and wrecked.

They did just show the very end off the go pro. perhaps the part they are not showing us is a photographer on track breaking his concentration or something.

On a serious note, he is becoming a real joke. Every time the Gate drops he wrecks. I asked on Facebook how long till Bubba pulls off the track. Brian Swink responded he would get 9thish first motor and pull off mid moto 2nd moto, and was cracking on him. So even guys that have been there are now expecting it from him.

You shouldn't have started a thread for this.. Bubba checks the experts post I hear. He would have gotten your message there.

This was too predictable (this post, more so than js7 on his head)

I think I may be living inside the movie ground hog day.

Yoshimura Suzuki is holding out hope that James Stewart can return to action this weekend at Round 2 of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship at Glen Helen.

In a press release the team said that Stewart is currently “day to day” for this weekend.

In his return to the Pro Motocross Championship after missing all of 2015 due to suspension, Stewart crashed early in the first 450 moto on Saturday at the season opener at Hangtown and sustained a shoulder injury. He was unable to finish the moto and did not line up for moto two.

In a team statement Stewart said he hopes to return this weekend.

“I had a decent practice, but got a horrible start in the first moto,” he said. “I was just riding around trying to get comfortable. I came across the mechanic’s area and the next thing I know I was grabbing and hanging on to my bike trying to hug it. I went off this steep embankment and landed on my shoulder.

“I’m bummed. I keep putting in all this work and things keep happening. I can’t quit. As hard as it is now I refuse to quit. I know I’m not done. I’m going to go back to work after I have my shoulder checked out. I’ll see how I feel. Hopefully I can get back into action next week. I’ll be back, it’s just another setback.”

We will update his status for Round 2 later in the week.

Back