Bubba is officially done

I wonder how many other guys frequent the national schedule running practice and being hurt and don't race etc. I bet more than just James. But the moto media flocks to him.

Racing with a s**t shoulder is different than say a broken wrist like cooper Webb is doing. I don't know how many guys can race with joint injuries. Has to be close to zero.

Bubba bashing is boring. Our PitRacer expertise is way beyond JS7 trashing. It's just too easy.
shooting_a_fish_in_a_barrel_by_stevepantonstudio-d3bx847.jpg
Surely a track owner somewhere in Ohio didn't prep to absolute perfection this weekend. Or worse tried to make a few bucks off of customers. I haven't even seen a decent sandbagger thread in months. Let's up our game.

Alternatively, I think I'll take a moment to sincerely honor, with respect and gratitude, those that sacrificed everything for us.

Last edited:
My shoulder is joint is sore still from racing this weekend. I had 3 months kf agressive physical therapy too. 3 times a week. My collarbone that was plated feels fine. Zero pain. I don't wish true joint injuries on anyone. I suppose Bones are the way to if you're picking.

Back