Track Alienation and Communication

I'm just now getting time to read and digest all of this since I left work today.
I'll be clear to everybody that my intentions for this post was not to whine, complain or to be critical too track owners. ANY OF THEM.

There are many occasions that these track owners go to a great deal of work and expense to open for us, the riding public, and it always weighs heavy on me to not make as much effort to patronize their establishment with our support. I hate missing the days that they are open, especially because they are OUR local tracks. We always try to show our respect.

It did not ruin our world that we missed Rt 62's open practice Monday, it just alarmed me that nobody knew about it from Pitracer. We just want all of our Ohio tracks to succeed and do well, that's all.

Neither my wife, nor I use facebook, and rarely go there. I also have like 4 other Ohio tracks that I try to keep up to date on that don't post on here, so it takes a bit of work and time having to repeatedly go to all of these different websites to find out what they are doing and when.

I guess I would just like to reassure all of the track owners, that even though criticism is a steady part of the dietary menu on Pitracer, we do still need you. And we look forward to updates on your facilities.
Thank You.

Last edited:
Mike it's no secret I have been an advocate of track owners to use both, which is smart, because both are free. And you have riders that will only frequent one or the other. Moto on dude.

Being an advocate is an understatement.
You've weathered some of the heaviest criticism's of any tracks on here and you're wise enough to not take it personal and you always grow from it when possible. You also have been an outstanding steward of helping other tracks in Ohio to grow and share in the success of the Ohio moto scene. You helped to raise the bar and standards for our tracks and are putting us on the map again.

Let us all moto on.

Mike it's no secret I have been an advocate of track owners to use both, which is smart, because both are free. And you have riders that will only frequent one or the other. Moto on dude.

Its funny because that is exactly all I have ever said about it yet Im an a*****e for it. Caring that tracks get as many riders as possible seems to be a crime on here.

JO has it down.

Its funny because that is exactly all I have ever said about it yet Im an a*****e for it. Caring that tracks get as many riders as possible seems to be a crime on here.

JO has it down.

That's because you are DHDS01!! The PR pin cushion.

You know Lonnie I think the "experts" should of been asked the question is rt 62 open this weekend. They seem to know all. As far as PitRacer YES IT IS A GREAT TOOL but I don't think people realize how good social media is as well. When I post a video for a track and it reaches 10k people in 3 days that is in and
outside Ohio I think that is good as well. I will again say all FREE advertising is good advertising. But why come and post on here for a cry baby fest?!?

I don't think people realize how bad facebook is for advertising. And why? To generate more revenue. Get more riders to your track. There is no requirement to read or reply to any post made here.

And let me tell you a little something about Lonnie I've known him for a while now and he puts his heart and soul into that track and so what he forgot to post practice one time and everyone wants to cause a big stink if anyone even realizes the amount of time this man puts into his track you would give them a break

Nobody created a big stink except you. Nobody questioned "his heart and soul". The thread starter simply asked a question as to why someone wouldn't use a free resource to generate more revenue for their track.

Crybaby bullsh*t to be exact

Only person crying/spewing bullshit in here is again.. you. A few select people seem to get very emotional when this topic gets brought up for reasons that come across as illogical to me.

I don't think people realize how bad facebook is for advertising. And why? To generate more revenue. Get more riders to your track. There is no requirement to read or reply to any post made here.

Nobody created a big stink except you. Nobody questioned "his heart and soul". The thread starter simply asked a question as to why someone wouldn't use a free resource to generate more revenue for their track.

Only person crying/spewing bullshit in here is again.. you. A few select people seem to get very emotional when this topic gets brought up for reasons that come across as illogical to me.

Instead of replying. I'll just start using this stamp.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back