Need A New Car or Truck?

Brittany

PR Member
So who needs a new Chevy!? Any Chevy Car, Truck, Suv? I have a one time special offer, if you message me I'll give you details. You will not regret it. We are NOT your normal dealer by any means. We are very competitive and beat everyone's prices!

Brittany Zollars
Vehicle Acquisition Coordinator

Huebner Chevrolet Subaru

1155 Canton Rd. NW, Carrollton, Ohio 44615
(direct) 330 476 6146 (w) www.drivehuebner.com

Last edited:
Alright sorry about that I literally just logged on! Keep me in mind for next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife wants a forrestor. What can you do for that ?

She likes the green color with the touring trim. Doesn't need to have the 6cyl motor. And eye sight isn't a priority but if the price is right.....ya know.

She likes the green color with the touring trim. Doesn't need to have the 6cyl motor. And eye sight isn't a priority but if the price is right.....ya know.
WTH.....The only people that drive Subaru's are flaming liberals Georgie. Knock some sense into your wife.

Pretty sure they don't come in 6cyl. Dont waste your time with the 2.5 just get the 2.0 turbo.

The wife loves her 6 cyl Beca and I'm rather partial to my 2.5 turbo Rexy.

I was referring to the new Foresters George was asking about. The newer gen has oil burning issues with the 2.5 non turbo and some of the fixes the service guys are doing are comical at best. I have a 2016 with the 2.5 and get very disappointed when skinny pedal is needed. Wish I woulda went turbo.

Reactions: k01
So racey in your grocery getters lol

My wife has the 2016 escape titanium AWD with the 2.0 ecoboost motor. Bet your ass I keep that puppy in the boost as much as possible lol.

Last edited:
Well my wife has a '14 Grand Cherokee with a Hemi. I think that automatically removes her from the liberal list.

I'm so disappointed with ko1 and jeffro! I thought for sure you would make your wives drive gas guzzlers.

Hahaha

Back