Need A New Car or Truck?

Well my wife has a '14 Grand Cherokee with a Hemi. I think that automatically removes her from the liberal list.

I'm so disappointed with ko1 and jeffro! I thought for sure you would make your wives drive gas guzzlers.

Hahaha

I leave the camper on and/or the trailer attached to the big hemi Dodge. That keeps my wife out of it. ;)

My wife drives a 2016 Honda Accord V6 Touring. I support motorcycle companies even in my car purchases!!

My wife has a 09 Subaru Legacy 3.0 R sport right now. It's got 130k on it and paid off. When my 303,000 mile Lexus dies I'll inherit that one and she is gonna go lease a forrestor. (Only drives 5 miles to work--she can lease I can't.)

Good thing about my wife is: all she wants is cruise control and heated seats. She's pretty simple. She never uses anything but the grandma map (independent) I usually drive it in sport mode or sport sharp in heavy traffic. That car really zips. So, the $179ish lease with zero maintenance packages will work wonderfully for her. She wants the forrestor because it's actually very roomy and can fit both our dogs and two babies in the back seat. (Yea. My husqvarna is on a slippery slope. I might have to sell that beast sooner than I thought lol)

Last edited:
We took the new 18 Equinox, 1.5 turbo to Ashtabula and back today. No lying , 42.2 mpg's round trip. Cruise on and doing the speed limit but very impressive. My diesel VW barely get's that. It's pretty quick too. My daughter just got home from Mich. in her New Jetta, 39.5 mpg's, 1.4 t. Anybody else's cars get that kind of mileage?

image-1166941794.jpg
Just sayin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
We took the new 18 Equinox, 1.5 turbo to Ashtabula and back today. No lying , 42.2 mpg's round trip. Cruise on and doing the speed limit but very impressive. My diesel VW barely get's that. It's pretty quick too. My daughter just got home from Mich. in her New Jetta, 39.5 mpg's, 1.4 t. Anybody else's cars get that kind of mileage?

ya.. my gfs old 2001 Honda Civic and her new 2015 Honda Civic. Apparently their efficiency hasn't gotten much better in 14 years.

Back