RD5 out 6-8 weeks

John250

PR Founding Father
Just read that Ryan Dungey cracked his C6 Vertebra in the wreck at Thunder Valley.

After all this time, Dungey has fell victim to an injury. Hope he heals up soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
That sucks for sure, but it's part of the game when they are all going that fast, injuries happen and Dungey has been pretty good all this time without injury. Hopefully Tomac can step up and make it interesting with Roczen.

shaffstall721

PR Member
Tomac, Please learn how to start. I really dont understand how you can ride a bike that fast but you cant start better than a faircross rider. (DAMN KAWASUCKI)

***Fixed my grammar

JB_519

PR Addict
Tomac, Please learn how to start. I really dont understand how you can ride a bike that fast but you cant start better than a faircross rider. (DAMN KAWASUCKI)

***Fixed my grammar
With grant grabbing some decent starts on the same equipment it's hard to argue with that .

hershey

PR Elite
Baker could even take him on the starts!!!!

This stinks, another ho hum boring outdoor season. Almost as boring as the year JS7 went 24-0

Right MX099?

John250

PR Founding Father
At least the 250 class seems to be wide open for competition. The 250 class needs to be a support class. Pay the 40 450 guys MUCH better clear through the pack, and lets get the BEST riders all on the 450 gate each moto.

ktrop251

PR Member
Going to be a boring outdoor series. Guess we will all just have to ride instead of watching roczen sweep the nationals. It will be a nice change of pace seeing him win a title, but I won't be watching more than the highlight reels. Honestly, dungey isn't all that exciting to watch ride anyway. Very talented, but it's the same thing lap after lap. Rarely ever do you see a good battle with emotion behind it. A few years back, poto and alessi would battle hard. I want to see racing like that again. Or peik throwing punches, that would be okay too.
'Merica.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Bummer. But rockson made him ride out of his comfort level which may have caused the crash just my opinion. Maybe Dungy should have just rode his pace like he has always in the past. But Tomac crash in the same race and gave Dungey the championship

hershey

PR Elite
My prediction : Roczen , at some point , will crash himself out too and we will have a new , first time , champ !

I doubt it, with no one to push him he will be fine. At least I hope so. He has been smooth and on point for a while now.