RD5 out 6-8 weeks

I think Tomac ( If he gets his " mind right " ) , Anderson , Marvin , or even Canard could step it up at any given time and push KR . Pass him or push him hard and he tends to make mistakes ( like most do ) . Or one of those stupid ,during the week , practice crashes might get him . I'm not hoping because I respect and like the kid . It's just a " feeling " I've got .

7 usually is on his ass (own ) , head , shoulder , under the bike , etc. . ;)

Remember that K roc is fast but when he blows up, he loses all his momentum and starts to fall apart. I hate to compare him to JS7, but when JS7 is on he is ON, but when the wheels fall off he is OFF.

This sport is as mental as it is physical. and everyone on this site is for sure MENTAL y disturbed... ha ha

*******do not make this a JS7 thread..JOhn....stay clear!********

Thought for the day......When Danica Patrick came to Nascar she drove the #7. She swotched to #10. #7 was so more appropriate. As much as she crashes she should be using Bubbas number. Plus they are both getting more marketing than their results deserve.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

It's KR's time smooth, focused and hungry. But it kills me to here about how boring it's going to get when one of the best could have never walked again. RD5 is where he is cause of his consistant way of riding. I wish I could be as boring to watch as him. Just saying....

Back