Factory Ride

Awesome offer on the factory ride Mike! I couldn't tell for sure from you're post if you'd be going to the national or the regional, though I'd imagine if you're loaning a bike for 62 that you've opted to support the regional? I talked to one buddy about your offer who had liked riding my 84 RM250, but he thought it would take some time to get used to a 2 shocker. Told him the bike would have good suspension and power, but he then said he didn't want to risk messing up someone else's ride. At some point, I'd still really like to take a spin on one of your 490's.
Mooch will you be there sat? You can take a few laps, I think they will have practice after races if enough time.

HELP NEEDED

A couple of weeks ago Dave Woolever had his two mx bikes stolen, apparently they A @*holes broke the lock on his garage and left with his RM125 and PE175.

He doesn't have a bike to ride this weekend at RT 62, he has done a lot to help us have local racing, we need to help him.

I have offered him either my RM 125 & RM250, if he wants. If you have a bike that he could use please send him a note, he would be most appreciative.

davewoolever2@yahoo.com

Mooch will you be there sat? You can take a few laps, I think they will have practice after races if enough time.

Yes, I might be there for awhile on Saturday...kinda depends on how fast the grass grows at my place since yesterday's mowing :)

K01 does this mean I can ride the 83 YZ ?

I'm afraid you wouldn't be impressed. My 125 is more tired now than it was a few years ago when it was already tired. But it's still a blast to ride. There's just something about the bike...

Last edited:
Back