May be moving to bowling green.

moto140

PR Member
I was recommended to this forum by "georgieporgie" on vital. Any ways I may be moving to the bowling green area pretty are I am as my dad has a really good job offer. But just wanted to find some places to ride when I go. I'm 19 and in college.

ohiowildman939

PR Member
You have Sandusky valley riders just south of tiffin if you want to join a club. Mx express in Swanton but a little pricey in my opinion. Delta just west of that. Or up into Michigan for twisted mx or log rd. All with in 1/2 to 1 1/2 hrs of bowling green

john lilly

PR Addict
Michigan has some great tracks. We just tried them this year and my son loves them. Supercoop, Martin MX, Redbud and Baja Acres just to name a few. Check out the track guide on pitracer, great resource.

John250

PR Founding Father
Just a bit south down 75 you have Pachetta Creek MX.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

tank166

PR Addict
Welcome, lots of choices depending on what you prefer. Mx express has prepped days and track is little smaller and jumpy. Pushetta Creek has open practice couple times a month. Delta has Saturday night racing and Sunday ironman races. Sandusky valley riders is old school track for members to ride whenever you want. For a little further you can go to Log road in Michigan and won't be disappointed.

ktrop251

PR Member
Delta looks like a fun place to ride. Tons of places in ohio to ride! Welcome to Ohio. Where are you moving from?

ktrop251

PR Member
Florida... Not so fond on winter :(
Stay there! Lol winters aren't so bad. We have a couple indoor facilities and there are some fun indoor races in akron in the winter. On the plus side, you'll be able to ride more in the summer without worrying about heat stroke. Lol.
There is always a group of guys that get together and head to FL in the winter months from around here too. Get in with them and save some money on gas heading back down to get your hometown fix.

moto140

PR Member
Welcome, lots of choices depending on what you prefer. Mx express has prepped days and track is little smaller and jumpy. Pushetta Creek has open practice couple times a month. Delta has Saturday night racing and Sunday ironman races. Sandusky valley riders is old school track for members to ride whenever you want. For a little further you can go to Log road in Michigan and won't be disappointed.
Mx express Looks pretty nice.. Would be about 20 min from me

moto140

PR Member
Stay there! Lol winters aren't so bad. We have a couple indoor facilities and there are some fun indoor races in akron in the winter. On the plus side, you'll be able to ride more in the summer without worrying about heat stroke. Lol.
There is always a group of guys that get together and head to FL in the winter months from around here too. Get in with them and save some money on gas heading back down to get your hometown fix.
Would love to stay.. I'm in college though and can't really afford to live by my self or even me and my girlfriend together.. Lol but she wants to move from Florida anyway so I guess if there is moto I'm down... It was 102 today lol

moto140

PR Member
What are the indoor facilities called? That would be something new well I've raced a few indoor races in NC

ktrop251

PR Member
What are the indoor facilities called? That would be something new well I've raced a few indoor races in NC
Ram jam sportsplex, I think circle T is still around, and switchback. Switchback is in butler PA I believe. Ram jam is in Lorain county ohio and they have the best indoor dirt. Summit county fairgrounds is where the races are. It's fun, smaller track but cool to race.
Lots of guys take trips to the Carolinas as well during the winter/fall/spring months. Lots of options around worth while.
What class do you race?

moto140

PR Member
Ram jam sportsplex, I think circle T is still around, and switchback. Switchback is in butler PA I believe. Ram jam is in Lorain county ohio and they have the best indoor dirt. Summit county fairgrounds is where the races are. It's fun, smaller track but cool to race.
Lots of guys take trips to the Carolinas as well during the winter/fall/spring months. Lots of options around worth while.
What class do you race?
Top 5 C I can hang with some B riders just depends on what track it is

moto140

PR Member
What class do you race?
What do you guys do in the winter? Lol I was hoping there would be some snowboarding but it doesn't look like it

ktrop251

PR Member
What do you guys do in the winter? Lol I was hoping there would be some snowboarding but it doesn't look like it
Tons of snowboarding. Bostin Mills brandywine is near macedonia. Nothing too crazy there. I actually don't snowboard anymore (I suck too bad at it lol) there are a few guys on here that snowboard a lot though.

moto140

PR Member
I suck too.. I just like doing it when I can! Lol
Tons of snowboarding. Bostin Mills brandywine is near macedonia. Nothing too crazy there. I actually don't snowboard anymore (I suck too bad at it lol) there are a few guys on here that snowboard a lot though.

baxterj787

PR Addict
What do you guys do in the winter?

Wait for spring!

Welcome to Pitacer. I *almost* went to BGSU for grad school in late 98. Ended up at UAkron instead. That is another story...

Seriously though, going to the BG area means you are an hour from Pusheta Creek MX (www.pushetacreekmx.com). Fun track, easy to access from I-75. I am not too familiar with "private" places up in that area. Bit further from BG will get you to Rt 62 and Briarcliff. RedBud and Baja are 2 hours away in Michigan. Lots of options.

trent56mx

PR Addict
http://www.snowtrails.com/
http://www.bmbw.com/
http://www.raysmtb.com/

Grew up 4 miles from Snow Trails so that was a close outlet to speed winter along. 1 hour 45-ish from BG. Not as crowded as bmbw, usually better conditions too.

Brandywine runs a Friday night (late night) deal that is pretty good.

Ray's MTB Cleveland. Open October through April. I've been going there since winter '07/08 and still love the place. Every MX buddy I've taken there has liked it.