May be moving to bowling green.

moto140

PR Member
Just an update for everyone prob be moving early August dad has an interview up there for Wall Street journal next week.. Does it snow a lot in the winter? Lol

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
No. It's cold as hell though. But an inch to you is alotnof snow id imagine.

You'll get your fill fla boy. Haha

Last edited:

moto140

PR Member
image.jpeg
Looks like early August I'll be in Ohio get a month of cool humidity free riding in.. Just got the suspension re valved she's ready

Last edited by a moderator:

hershey

PR Elite
I was recommended to this forum by "georgieporgie" on vital. Any ways I may be moving to the bowling green area pretty are I am as my dad has a really good job offer. But just wanted to find some places to ride when I go. I'm 19 and in college.

Well if you are tanking Georgie's advice and you are on Vital Im assuming you have thick skin! You wont have any problems with members on here! Lol

Welcome to Ohio!

Look at the top of the page for the "Track Guide" tab. It goes state by state and can fill you in on any tracks in your area. You can even have it map the tracks on Google earth so you can see whats close to you without looking up each address. Once in the track guide section look to the left and there is a "map" tab to click on. Every track in the guide will be pinpointed.

If you like to race checkout the OMA and the CRA. There are a couple sanctioning bodies in NW ohio, SE michigan area too.

Enjoy the board, glad to have you here!

ohiowildman939

PR Member
It's 108 right now where I am lol 100 % humidity
Screw that. Check out Sandusky valley riders when you get up here. It's just south of tiffin bout 45 or so minutes from bg. It's a club but has open rides and races as well. If you like it you can join and ride whenever you want. I'm 30 miles east of bg in Fremont.

baxterj787

PR Addict
Welcome! I am a big fan of Pusheta Creek; they are < 1 hour due south of BG. Fun track with good prep; open 1 - 2 weekends a month. Hope to meet you up there.

tank166

PR Addict
Sandusky Valley Riders is a great place to ride because it's around your schedule.
One great thing about moving to bg is you will only be around 3 hours from redbud.

moto140

PR Member
What kind of jobs are in the area? Mind that I am in college and only looking for part time, well maybe full time for fall cause I'm not gonna be able to get signed up for classes in time. I work for Coke now as a merchandiser. Job is okay...