BC Practice 6-25 & 6-26

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend (6-25 & 6-26), per the schedule. Open riding both days 11-5pm, $25 per rider, like normal. Sunday will be Mid-Ohio day. Just like mentioned above, its a normal practice day, except Mid-Ohio will be setup on-site. They will be giving away some hamburgers, water, and drawing tickets for prizes. Every rider will receive a ticket after signing in. Its going to be a great training weekend, stay hydrated!

I probably should have asked this first, what part of old style are you referring to?

There hasn't really been a time that I can remember where we didn't used 4th gear.

I just miss the fun days of a tighter track with bigger jumps. It sure seemed safer to me but Im old and have bad memory because I rarely remember using 4th gear there. Not trying to bash you or start crap, I just heard some rumors. We had fun, Austin loved it especially! Cant wait for the Battle round.

I just miss the more technical Big jumps! Wasn't for everyone and a UTV definitely couldn't jump everything on the track. AH.... THE GOOD OL DAYS!

Reactions: TBO
It all depends on the weather over the next month and a half, but I might have something up a sleeve, as far as slowing down a couple sections, but I guess I'm drawing a blank on slow big technical jumps. The Rogers nine was the only slow big technical section we ever had. The rest of it was as fast as it was now! I think its just a perception thing. But yes, track changes pending the weather and money to do so. Gotta keep this equipment from breaking. its eating up the track changes slush funds. My goal is to have some changes for Battle, but well before, like LL time or so.

We had a couple "real" sand sections, but they don't last. The riders, mother nature, and the clay all eliminate the sand over a few months. However, we are going to truck more in and add it to a few places like last year. Probably revive the rollers and add it to the places that pack in the fastest.

On a side note, the track is not swamped out, it should be spot on or close to be ready to chisel tomorrow afternoon. That's just about how bad it was getting, we needed 2" of rain to make things right again, ridiculous. I do however have a sensational amount of rain ruts to fix......fun fun.

Pretty dry actually, watered a bit today
image.jpeg

Open today at 11am. Open session on the big track 11-1pm. Based on temps, I'd say prep by 1pm, and a couple rounds of A/B, C Mini from 2-4pm, then open 4-5pm. That's the game plan.

Back