BC Practice 6-25 & 6-26

Great day today, now we got the moisture on lock for tomorrow, epic cliff is on the menu. As good as today was for 90 degrees, I expect nothing less

Mid Ohio Day today! Same format as yesterday, open session on the big track 11-1pm, prep, sessions 2-4pm, open track 4-5pm. Groups will be A/B, C, Mini, like normal. You should receive a ticket when you sign in, Mid-Ohio staff will be drawing tickets for door prizes throughout the Day!

Thanks for a great day of riding Saturday. First time visiting Briarcliff- very impressive facility. Excellent tracks.

BC was super nice today. Jeremy did a really good job prepping the track, no dust to speak of. With the hott days, dust is expected but the crew today did an awesome job and had it under control. Now.....if only my name was called for the Mid-Ohio drawings I would be a tiny bit happier. But all an all, it was another primo day in the memory books what is being one of if not thee best track in Ohio.

Thanks to everyone that braved the heat, and thanks to Mid-Ohio for stopping out. It was a good training weekend, and I do think the tracks held up very well for the heat. A little dust toward the end at 4:00 pm, but not too bad. Definitely more ruttage than we've seen in awhile. Even some braking bumps too. Good stuff. Thanks again.

Track was awesome! Jeremy had it dialed just right and Mid-Ohio came through with some FREE burgers! Thanks for an awesome day and facility!

Back