BC 7-2 & 7-3

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Sunny and 81 on Saturday! If you thought the track was good this past weekend, just think what we can do with 9-10 degrees cooler. Looking to be an epic weekend. I'm going to attempt to get a new kids track laid out this week, and go through the trails finally. As far as the big track goes, I might have a long awaited tweak, a possible jump return.......We will see.

Open Saturday and Sunday 11-5pm, $25 per rider. Camping is free. We will not be open Monday. Its a family day off for us. Go to the zoo you animals.

Excited to hear about the kids track. I've been getting the little guy over the the medium track when it is slow. If he keeps it up I think I might let him try the big track at the end of the day when the kids session is slow. We will be there on Saturday!

Last edited:
just a change to what's there, its not getting turned into a national 50 track!!!!

Damn it!! Lol.

I actually really want to get down there soon since you now have sessions for 50cc on the main track. Austin loves your track when we race there!

I would like to make a bigger kids track, but I'm out of room for now. We would have to make it in the woods where people are liking to park now. More time and $$$$.

Damn it!! Lol.

I actually really want to get down there soon since you now have sessions for 50cc on the main track. Austin loves your track when we race there!
Wait. Little guys get on the big track now? 65's also? Details, give me details.

Wait. Little guys get on the big track now? 65's also? Details, give me details.
Without fail, at every practice this season, we have made time for sessions in the afternoon (at minimum big bikes and little bikes). And it seems to be working reasonably well. What we typically do is make the call to prep or not prep at 1pm. So if we prep, then at 2pm we start sessions. We run A/B, C, and Mini. And yes mini is 85 and under. And even mini quads and mini bikes. Every seems to get along.....I don't know how its possible, seems to defy all pitracer logic I have ever read. We give each group 20 minutes, we run through it twice. Then its back open from 4-5pm. Now during the other times, the C track and mini track are fair game.

Knox, if you would stay off the puter and get to the track you would see! Lol! 2 good long sessions for the little guys on open practice day. Usually around 1-2 depending on need for track prep. We usually end up with 30-40 minutes of A track time for the 2 sessions.

Just to be sure you read it correctly, I said its NOT getting turned into a national track....NOT. Don't want you to get your kids hopes up.
I read it it correctly. He loves your place, at 5 he is happy with anything really but he lights up when I tell him we are going to the cliff. He loves being able to safely catch air.
He is now ramping everything on the medium track. just flat bottoming it all off the face lol.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

We can be there tonight to pack it down and test it for you. We're only 25 mins away! I've got my boy and 2 friends that can lend a hand lol.

Back