CTMX Battle for Ohio Round 2 July 15th-17th

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Be sure to check out our facebook page for giveaways

CTMX16-July Flier-revised.jpg

As of now I'm working. Will be switching for sure. If nobody will switch I'm using unscheduled paid time off and taking 6 points against my attendance at work.

Cuz I ain't missin this one!!!!!!

Short answer: 125, 2 stroke and 25+

If I can pull a top 10 in 25+ I'll be overly happy. That Class is gonna be off the hook fast because that $4000 pro purse will pull all the fast old farts. And 25 will be a fun run for them....

Cant wait!! Taking advantage of the FREE 50cc open class too!

Imagine, free pro class entry and free 50cc open class entry, who would have thought that works so well??

http://chillitownmx.com/pre-registration/

Check out preregistration and take a look at all the FREE stuff! Free WiFi ????? Free RV dump station ????

The BEST thing of all NO generators allowed!

Our promo schedule kicks off hard tonight with passes. No new shrubbery as of today. We did plant a 40' access tunnel into infield. Took out some the inside corners bumps, added a few rollers, changed the step up jump and tweaked some other sections. Historically this event has been very large, we have every intention to build, promote and execute another record breaking Battle For Ohio event. All input is always welcome. Jeremy

Took out some the inside corners bumps, added a few rollers, changed the step up jump and tweaked some other sections.

WOW! Sounds like you listened to the constructive feedback given from the LL qualifier race. Imagine that! A track owner that listened to the feedback with an open mind and didn't just say "oh screw that website they just complain."

Looking forward to it, will be there rain or shine.

The wifi does not work throughout the whole joint. Your best signal will be up near the announcers stand. The cell service of all major brands is on par.

WOW! Sounds like you listened to the constructive feedback given from the LL qualifier race. Imagine that! A track owner that listened to the feedback with an open mind and didn't just say "oh screw that website they just complain."

Looking forward to it, will be there rain or shine.
exactly what I thought. Wow, made all the changes riders gave some constructive criticism on. Great job Jermey, listening to some of the riders.

Now how about the umbrella girls for the vets.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

I tried pre registering today and it gave an internal server error, has anyone else signed up yet?

Make sure you use slashes and not dashes on your birthdate as well as two digit month two digit day and four digit year. I recommend using Google Chrome or newer Internet browser. The software doesn't play well with phone operating systems for some reason. Hope this helps. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back