CTMX Battle for Ohio Round 2 July 15th-17th

john lilly

PR Addict
Quit complaining spoon man! You will get 20 bucks back in Rocky mountain money. Plus if you pit by me I will supply free Tequila for the weekend. (I guess I have to get the clear stuff)
Looks like I will be pitting by you, I love anything free!!!

Double D

PR Founding Father
Whoa Whoa Whoa.... What scoring issue? Mr. Grega, I would absolutely make something right, if it was scored wrong.. Please explain what race..
EEEAAAASY now...ha ha, Nick is 13 and on the last lap he passed 31, I think someone got dyslexic and missed it.

I know for sure cuz he fell and had to pass the kids back. No worry's , if I would have talked to you , you would have fixed it. I did not think it would matter and was nothing.
turns out it may have because two kids did not stay for moto 2.

My point, I like transponders. I like bothering you to, but with transponders you will have more time for my nonsense.

Now I am in trouble,.....

John250

PR Founding Father
Love online sign up. Now I wish I could pay for the transponder and just pick it up too, number already assigned to me.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
EEEAAAASY now...ha ha, Nick is 13 and on the last lap he passed 31, I think someone got dyslexic and missed it.

I know for sure cuz he fell and had to pass the kids back. No worry's , if I would have talked to you , you would have fixed it. I did not think it would matter and was nothing.
turns out it may have because two kids did not stay for moto 2.

My point, I like transponders. I like bothering you to, but with transponders you will have more time for my nonsense.

Now I am in trouble,.....

You ARE in trouble MISTER! I hate things being wrong! Wish I still had those scoresheets.. probably halfway to the landfill by now....

740DirtJunkie

PR Member
13654165_1191416654223094_2407674870588241202_n.jpg

MikeB21

PR Addict
Quit complaining spoon man! You will get 20 bucks back in Rocky mountain money. Plus if you pit by me I will supply free Tequila for the weekend. (I guess I have to get the clear stuff)

Jose Cuervo especial tequila silver, made with Blue Agave, is clear, clean, and colorless.
Best served chilled for that ultimate smooth silver shot...

I don't always drink Tequila...

but when I do...I pass out...

hershey

PR Elite
Jose Cuervo especial tequila silver, made with Blue Agave, is clear, clean, and colorless.
Best served chilled for that ultimate smooth silver shot...

I don't always drink Tequila...

but when I do...I pass out...

And you worry about 20 bucks for a transponder???

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Last year there was a huge army truck in the track infield. Which sucked becuse it blocked the view of the track either way you stood by that thing....

Please don't put huge things in center of track! We wanna spectate some!

That's my only complaint ever. And it's not even that big of a deal. If there's something there this year it won't matter I'll get over it.

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Last year there was a huge army truck in the track infield. Which sucked becuse it blocked the view of the track either way you stood by that thing....

That's my only complaint ever. And it's not even that big of a deal. If there's something there this year it won't matter I'll get over it.
We got you covered... No worries!

hershey

PR Elite

No you wont, you will be at my camp complaining about it instead!! Lol.

John250

PR Founding Father
so Hershey is taping up that hip and going to race!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app