CTMX Battle for Ohio Round 2 July 15th-17th

Im looking for some input...for those of you that felt that this Battle Race lacked entertainment and things that you are used to seeing at CTMX....what kind of entertainment would you like to see at Chillitown outside of bands? Serious comments only please....give us some ideas and we will make them happen usually!

Of course we always do the hay rides, costumes, etc in October but I want to see what else you guys can come up with that people of all ages would enjoy?

Im looking for some input...for those of you that felt that this Battle Race lacked entertainment and things that you are used to seeing at CTMX....what kind of entertainment would you like to see at Chillitown outside of bands? Serious comments only please....give us some ideas and we will make them happen usually!

Of course we always do the hay rides, costumes, etc in October but I want to see what else you guys can come up with that people of all ages would enjoy?
Father son race. (85's only)
Tug-of-war by bike brand or better yet, by class.
Female mud wrestling
Mom's race. (on the kids bike)
I like the barrel race but make everyone ride the same bike (pit bike donated by a sponsor.. hint, hint)
Scavenger hunt for the kids.
Umbrella girl contest. (not for the kids) - my personal fav.
Trials bike demo's with course.
50/50 closest to the pin. Set up a tee box and a 100 year target. $1 a ball. Club provided.
MX vs. ATV video game contest. Pick one track and no restarts. again, make it a 50/50
Corn hole (vets only - beer in hand required)
PitRacer tent party. Must present user name for admission.
Pin the tail on the AMA jackass.

Thats a good start.

Father son race. (85's only)
Tug-of-war by bike brand or better yet, by class.
Female mud wrestling
Mom's race. (on the kids bike)
I like the barrel race but make everyone ride the same bike (pit bike donated by a sponsor.. hint, hint)
Scavenger hunt for the kids.
Umbrella girl contest. (not for the kids) - my personal fav.
Trials bike demo's with course.
50/50 closest to the pin. Set up a tee box and a 100 year target. $1 a ball. Club provided.
MX vs. ATV video game contest. Pick one track and no restarts. again, make it a 50/50
Corn hole (vets only - beer in hand required)
PitRacer tent party. Must present user name for admission.
Pin the tail on the AMA jackass.

Thats a good start.

I LIKE IT CK1!

Consignment silent auction. Being your moto stuff and sell it under the big tent. Then end it at night with a live auction for items that have been donated and proceeds go to a charity like rider down or Brett downy foundation
Taste of the track - food venders sell snack size treats for like $1
Transponder toss - who ever throws it the farthest gets a free rental. By age groups of course
Rider diner - like the thanksgiving diner they have at the mini-o's. Would make for a good time for bench racing

Dunk tank for CK, DD, and Hershey.......I have been there done that with me myself in the tank, I raised some decent money for the A classes.

Tournaments or game type activities takes manpower and organization. You wouldn't believe the grief we took by angry parents on Moto limbo because we didn't have certain classes for little Johnny. One of the volunteers had a dad in his face ready to fight him.

Consignment silent auction. Being your moto stuff and sell it under the big tent.

I love this. I would donate a ton of stuff! very few things I sell, the rest I give away. I have so many nice kids moto stuff that I know other kids need/want.

Just put all 3 dudes in, give it 5 minutes and it will be full of bull sh*t!
image.jpeg

Back