Boots

B Gotti

PR Member
George, what is the point of the last sentence you posted? Hopefully not but maybe one day you will have a family member or a close friend who ends up having a mental or physical disability & you too will become very pissed off when someone uses that word.

moto856

PR Member
QUOTE="GeorgiePorgie, post: 626804, member: 7887"]Pics please. What size ?
I'll have pictures in the morning. 13s

"Forrest Gump. Had braces on his legs. Retarded no? A damn war hero. You know any war heroes that retsrded?"[/QUOTE]
Il

ktrop251

PR Member
Not trying to stir the pot or interject but I think George was quoting the clip that was posted on the first page from "Tropic Thunder".

Vet261

PR Addict
Who makes boots that actually fit over knee braces? I'm always struggling with that, barely able to strap them over my fat legs plus braces.

Bill480

PR Addict
i actually had to tighten the top strap of my tech 10s wayyyyyy down when i switched from asterisk cells to don joys

but i have stick legs

hershey

PR Elite
My tech10's have a lot of adjustment left with my braces on. What size do you wear? You can try one of mine on to see. I wear size 10

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
Who makes boots that actually fit over knee braces? I'm always struggling with that, barely able to strap them over my fat legs plus braces.

Instincts......they don't have the velcro which allows them to move more freely. I think they're so much better than my SG12. Bought the instincts as practice boots and haven't worn my SGs since

Bill480

PR Addict
I got my current set of tech 10s for HS graduation... 11 years ago

The soles are whooped but somehow I still wear them. I have a backup pair waiting to go but I like my old ones :(

jfalat

PR Addict
Had tech 6 and tech 8 for years... got a pair of SG10 this spring and really like them. way more room for my wide feet.