Mid-Ohio

Ok thanks how are they about riders from different classes sharing a bike will they make sure not to schedule both of us in the same race

Ok thanks how are they about riders from different classes sharing a bike will they make sure not to schedule both of us in the same race

What classes are you thinking? They normally don't mix classes too much at Mid-Oh because of larger gates. It is normally real safe to run one in the cc based class and one in the age class for the class of bike if that helps. Many of us run both on one bike. The only thing that could happen is A with B/C if the gate was too small I would think. You might need to add a letter for each of you to the number and make sure nobody else is using the same one.

Last edited:
What classes are you thinking? They normally don't mix classes too much at Mid-Oh because of larger gates. It is normally real safe to run one in the cc based class and one in the age class for the class of bike if that helps. Many of us run both on one bike. The only thing that could happen is A with B/C if the gate was too small I would think. You might need to add a letter for each of you to the number and make sure nobody else is using the same one.

One rider in the women's class and the other rider in the evo 3 125cc B/C class

I'd like to thank the whole Log Road crew for the great track this year. Jeff and his crew do a fantastic job as always. Also a big shout out the DMC track crew for keeping us safe out there.

Mike Wheeler- hope you Heal up quickly

Back