Mid-Ohio

Mid-Ohio, survive a stormed flood and get sunburnt all in the same day. I love it.

KRH

I think there may be two answers. The official one and the right one. If you bring it and park in the pits. Not the public visitor area you probably can. Maybe someone else knows.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I saw one of every motorized contraption you can imagine running around there last year, often times driven by kids. I say go for it and let them tell you to park it.

When are you going over there? I've never been but would like to check it out

Mid-Ohio/AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days is a good event to get a really good perspective of the passion, popularity and love for old motorcycles and racing them.
If you do come up, try to make it Friday or Saturday for sure as that's when all the Vintage stuff will be running, and there will be activities going on everywhere. For the last few years, they have been packing it all in kind of early on Sunday's.

Mid-Ohio/AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days is a good event to get a really good perspective of the passion, popularity and love for old motorcycles and racing them.
If you do come up, try to make it Friday or Saturday for sure as that's when all the Vintage stuff will be running, and there will be activities going on everywhere. For the last few years, they have been packing it all in kind of early on Sunday's.
Thanks for the info! Defiantly want to come check things out

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Let's keep our fingers crossed it's not a mud fest again this year.

But, that being said...... Mud or not, NQ Will be racing!

You might want to call on the side by side - I think I heard they want to charge like $100 to be able to ride around in one. Not positive, just remember hearing that.

There were lots of SxS's last year. One with a huge light bar lit up the impromptu pit bike race. Now that I think about it there was one racing in it. We took a golf cart last year and it was a hundred bucks for the pass. I assume a SxS would be the same.

Kevin

Let's keep our fingers crossed it's not a mud fest again this year.

But, that being said...... Mud or not, NQ Will be racing!

Pic of my son on the MX360 that day. Ended up melting down a piston. Same here, mud or no mud we're racing.
1077522_4448032578321_2011041251_o.jpg

887948_10200722234192279_468052534_o.jpg

Last edited:
There were lots of SxS's last year. One with a huge light bar lit up the impromptu pit bike race. Now that I think about it there was one racing in it. We took a golf cart last year and it was a hundred bucks for the pass. I assume a SxS would be the same.

Kevin
What's a $100 to a track owner!

Does anyone have a link to the motocross classes for mid ohio this year?

Don't hold me to it but I think the classes this year are all the same as last year-maybe someone can back me up. I could not find this document for this year. For MX Vintage classes are Saturday and Post Vintage, which include all Evolution and NC are Sunday. Come on out!

Attachments

• AMA Vintage Classes 2015.pdf
    213.8 KB · Views: 178
Back