Eastforkmx race schedule

East Fork MX

PR Member
image.png

So I still cant get past the fact that Eastfork is part of the OMA yet holds outlaw races on top of other OMA race dates. I dont care how far away and all the other BS excuses, why join the organization if you dont want to do everything possible to help it? Both of the outlaw races are on top of OMA events by other promoters.

What a slap in the face. Let me ask everyone who doesnt see this as a problem a serious question. If Eastfork is allowed to do this then obviously they have no respect for the OMA or other tracks in the organization. Stealing even one racer takes money from the pocket of the other OMA track. So that track gets upset and decides the OMA doesnt have their best interest in mind. Or they think there is favortism for Eastfork. Now the time comes for this other OMA track to help or support the OMA or Eastfork for an event or any other reason. They wont because they feel disrespect. And the problem continues and grows. Why would the OMA stay together without full support from each track?

Maybe Im old school but this country has fallen apart because of this very same thought process. People and government have looked the other way too many times to where now complacency is the norm. Hillary commited treason and and the majority of people dont care. Lack of respect for others and especially people you are close to and organizations you belong to has become the norm. Its sad.

So I still cant get past the fact that Eastfork is part of the OMA yet holds outlaw races on top of other OMA race dates. I dont care how far away and all the other BS excuses, why join the organization if you dont want to do everything possible to help it? Both of the outlaw races are on top of OMA events by other promoters.

What a slap in the face. Let me ask everyone who doesnt see this as a problem a serious question. If Eastfork is allowed to do this then obviously they have no respect for the OMA or other tracks in the organization. Stealing even one racer takes money from the pocket of the other OMA track. So that track gets upset and decides the OMA doesnt have their best interest in mind. Or they think there is favortism for Eastfork. Now the time comes for this other OMA track to help or support the OMA or Eastfork for an event or any other reason. They wont because they feel disrespect. And the problem continues and grows. Why would the OMA stay together without full support from each track?

Maybe Im old school but this country has fallen apart because of this very same thought process. People and government have looked the other way too many times to where now complacency is the norm. Hillary commited treason and and the majority of people dont care. Lack of respect for others and especially people you are close to and organizations you belong to has become the norm. Its sad.
What's the difference when Rt62 has their first OMA race and one of the founders of OMA has open practice sat & sun 15 miles away?

2 completely different markets of riders. If we had 100 riders that day, 15 were quads (no quads at 62), 10 were beginner peewee kids who should have been in the hay field another month or two, 60 didn't have numbers and didn't care. That leaves us with 15 potential racers who simply wanted to ride that weekend. You can lead a horse to beer, but you cant make him drink. This is a simple fact Michael.

Keep in mind our numbers represent guys who trail ride, c track guys (weekend warriors), and a lot of new guys that are just getting into. Out of our turnouts, we don't see that many serious racers. Id say 20-30 at the most on any given weekend. We have a melting pot of riders.

I get Hersheys comments and understand them. But honestly, I've been trying to promote the OMA for three years in SW Ohio. It my change now, since we have two tracks now. But These same riders wont go race chilitown. I know for fact that they wont go to MX 213. I am in a different boat. We have been racing the OMA races. If East Fork was an OMA race, I would be going this weekend. Since it is an outlaw race, I am going to take the weekend off since we have raced the last 4 weekends.

There was only 10 total OMA races scheduled for the southern half of the state. 2 have already been rained out.
Treaty refuses to make any real changes. And COCR is...well COCR.
If Dirt Country, East Fork or Chilitown add any events, we will be there. AMA, OMA, CRA, NMA ,outlaw. I don't care what card is used at signup. they are all the same.

IMO no difference at all. Next year the effects of the respect between tracks will show us what the the real difference is I guess. I have a prediction.

If the Big 10 can have 14 teams, Then my district 11 card can have an X on it.

Show me potato salad !! .....

I have no idea if East Fork had to get permission from the OMA to run this race on the same weekend as another OMA track or not, but regaurdless I think it is a slap in the face to Mx 213. I understand the distance factor in this situation, but I still feel it is disrespectful unless East Fork contacted Mx 213 about it prior to announcing it to the public.

East Fork did the same thing to WRMC for their Super Series race. No one there took it personally because of the distance between the two tracks, but I guess it's the principal of the thing.

East Fork did the same thing to WRMC for their Super Series race. No one there took it personally because of the distance between the two tracks, but I guess it's the principal of the thing.

And they are doing it again on top of WRMC.....

Blah, Blah ,Blah no East Fork Cancelled , Dave as far scheduling on top of MX213 there is no disrespect to any track in the OMA or any other tracks that have races within the 3.5 hour drive. I believe if East Fork has open practice they will draw the same amount of riders racing or not. Once again I am not affiliated with East Fork, it just bust my ass that a few people on here nothing better to do than complain.

Last edited:
Lets get thi

Blah, Blah ,Blah no East Fork Cancelled , Dave as far scheduling on top of MX213 there is no disrespect to any track in the OMA or any other tracks have races within the 3.5 hour drive. I believe if East Fork has open practice they will draw the same amount of riders racing or not. Once again I am not affiliated with East Fork, it just bust my ass that a few people on here nothing better to do than complain.

If you're not one of the PR butt buddies you can't have an opinion or go against the OMA grain. Once again Hershey bitching on 2 different public forums. He couldn't win on FB so he went back to his safe place so his backup could chime in.

All the more reason there needs to be an OMA south. There's a lot bad blood between OMA and the tracks of the Southwest series. Someone needs to fix this or we are going to lose more tracks. A good chunk of the OMA tracks are too far for people in the Dayton/Cincinnati market and some of those tracks aren't worth the trip either.

Im not bitching, Im stating my opinion. Obviously Im the one not allowed to have one. Thats what any forum is for. People discuss things, part of discussing is voicing opinions.

Yes I posted on FB too I didnt lose anything on there. See, this "opinion" you speak of is something you believe you have but I dont. Its something that is win or lose, its not, its an opinion. Thats a huge problem now a days, people cant seem to think of opinions for what they are. You can still be friends with people that think differently than you on most topics, maybe not personal values though. People having different opinions doesnt make them bad people, evil people or people that think you are one of those. People having different opinions is what drives change. What a boring world it would be without change.

Its wrong to run on top of one another IMO. If they dont want to support the race organization I just think they should leave. I believe it is wrong to not support a group you have joined to make it the best you can. The people that are in between the 2 tracks will have to make a choice of which one to ride.

Its funny that people think its wrong to have a sense of pride, respect and honor for something you have decided to support or in themselves. Its sad really.

Hi, my name is Dave and I have a different opinion.

Im not bitching, Im stating my opinion. Obviously Im the one not allowed to have one. Thats what any forum is for. People discuss things, part of discussing is voicing opinions.

Yes I posted on FB too I didnt lose anything on there. See, this "opinion" you speak of is something you believe you have but I dont. Its something that is win or lose, its not, its an opinion. Thats a huge problem now a days, people cant seem to think of opinions for what they are. You can still be friends with people that think differently than you on most topics, maybe not personal values though. People having different opinions doesnt make them bad people, evil people or people that think you are one of those. People having different opinions is what drives change. What a boring world it would be without change.

Its wrong to run on top of one another IMO. If they dont want to support the race organization I just think they should leave. I believe it is wrong to not support a group you have joined to make it the best you can. The people that are in between the 2 tracks will have to make a choice of which one to ride.

Its funny that people think its wrong to have a sense of pride, respect and honor for something you have decided to support or in themselves. Its sad really.

Hi, my name is Dave and I have a different opinion.
Remember when you jumped up my ass for posting my opinion on a public forum about Dirt Country??? I'm just giving you hell for the reason you did me. I'm sure you're a great guy and mean no harm just like me.

None the less someone needs to pull the tracks south of Columbus together and form Oma south.

Remember when you jumped up my ass for posting my opinion on a public forum about Dirt Country??? I'm just giving you hell for the reason you did me. I'm sure you're a great guy and mean no harm just like me.

None the less someone needs to pull the tracks south of Columbus together and form Oma south.

Im sure you are, I rarely decide until Ive met someone in person. I also rarely start out by saying a place is a "shithole" and reference a members death as the end of a track. I took that more of an attack than an opinion. No big deal.

But yes, I believe logistics is too much to encompass the entire state of Ohio and expect it to work. But again, these tracks agreed to it when they signed up so they should make the best effort until the season ends. After that I have a feeling we will see a big change in participation before next year. I could be wrong , its just my opinion.

Hi, my name is Marvin and I too have an opinion.

Practice at other OMA tracks on OMA race days is fine. Folks either wanna race or don't after digesting all the other chatter on this board. I do agree that races should not be stacked on top of each other, yet on the other hand I wonder if it makes a difference? One race is outlaw, no points and they are seperated by a good distance. One thing I have learned is there is no rhyme or reason for race day attendance. I hope both places have a nice turnout or as The Donald would say "fantastic and huuuuge"

There is not bad blood between SW OH tracks and the OMA. The three worthy tracks, Dirt Country, Rt. 62 and East Fork went to the OMA, which is a growing organization. The SW Ohio Series was a dying series. Some tracks felt that Treaty and COCR was dragging the series down. Dayton would be a good fit in he OMA, if they could get their s**t together. Unfortunately a couple of the guys running the motocross committee are clueless. DMC would fit....But they honestly need some more professional people involved in the program to work with the OMA if it is going to happen.

There is merit to a OMA north and south. But they would need a couple a little bit of a points restructuring or something for it to work. I also am starting to agree with Knox, I really don't think the AMA is bringing anything to the OMA except a couple qualifiers for LL to a couple tracks.

There is not bad blood between SW OH tracks and the OMA. The three worthy tracks, Dirt Country, Rt. 62 and East Fork went to the OMA, which is a growing organization. The SW Ohio Series was a dying series. Some tracks felt that Treaty and COCR was dragging the series down. Dayton would be a good fit in he OMA, if they could get their s**t together. Unfortunately a couple of the guys running the motocross committee are clueless. DMC would fit....But they honestly need some more professional people involved in the program to work with the OMA if it is going to happen.

There is merit to a OMA north and south. But they would need a couple a little bit of a points restructuring or something for it to work. I also am starting to agree with Knox, I really don't think the AMA is bringing anything to the OMA except a couple qualifiers for LL to a couple tracks.

I have heard with my own ears that 2 of the tracks mentioned above blame JO for their low turnouts. 2-3 weeks ago I had conversation with 2 of those tracks and suggested that they should join the OMA and neither were for it at that time. One of the tracks above has been offered help from JO and they screwed that up.

Maybe bad blood isn't the correct term.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="There is merit to a OMA north and south. But they would need a couple a little bit of a points restructuring or something for it to work. I also am starting to agree with Knox, I really don't think the AMA is bringing anything to the OMA except a couple qualifiers for LL to a couple tracks.[/QUOTE]

Finally I am not alone. Cant believe everyone does not see what is right in front of your faces. I would be the worlds biggest supporter or the AMA if they gave a crap about local motocross. Sure Alex cares because he is a racer, but now that he has been promoted or moved to another position we are left with no one on the local seen.
That is the main reason I was on the OMA bandwagon. They ARE local motocross, and nothing else. I am pleased that the OMA is growing and I hope it continues, but if we are all going stand under one umbrella then it has to be big enough to cover us in the south also. I would love to see a couple more south tracks join in. Heck even one in the south east which currently has nothing. Then you can have two areas (dare I say districts) that can then join for a year end of the year series. Make that a 4 round series (2 north and 2 south) where tracks are pulled out of a hat and rotate year by year. Vern, Cliff and Chili keep the battle series and the year end series runs each weekend in September or October.

Where the hell do I sign-up for OMA commissioner?

Back