Eastforkmx race schedule

There is not bad blood between SW OH tracks and the OMA. The three worthy tracks, Dirt Country, Rt. 62 and East Fork went to the OMA, which is a growing organization. The SW Ohio Series was a dying series. Some tracks felt that Treaty and COCR was dragging the series down. Dayton would be a good fit in he OMA, if they could get their s**t together.

Dude as much as I hate to say it COCR was the only track in the SW series that was worth going to... Treaty sucked ass, I've seen bigger, wider tracks in back yards. Dayton sucked, super flat and always dusty as hell. Cocr elevation, long, decent dirt and occasionally it was prepped good. Dirt country was fun and has good dirt, but it's flatter than my ex gf's chest.

Dude as much as I hate to say it COCR was the only track in the SW series that was worth going to... Treaty sucked ass, I've seen bigger, wider tracks in back yards. Dayton sucked, super flat and always dusty as hell. Cocr elevation, long, decent dirt and occasionally it was prepped good. Dirt country was fun and has good dirt, but it's flatter than my ex gf's chest.
Shawn Rife just rebuilt Dayton. Some jumps are a bit supercross for some. But I know for fact some of the worst dust I ever rode in was at COCR, or the opposite, they watered hard pack without discing. Water ran down hill and you had ruts with 8 inches of water standing in them. Dayton has not had bad dust in a long time, neither had dirt country.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Had a few things to do this weekend so we went to DMC yesterday for open practice. The new layout is better then before. Not supercrossy at all. They added about a foot of mulch over the entire track. After decades of run off they do not have much dirt left to work with so the mulch helps A BUNCH. Not the greatest but it is better. Nice to have a track within a half hour of the house. Had at least 10 club members say thanks for coming and was offered free bottle of water no less then 8 times in 3 hours. Good people, and they are trying.

So I still cant get past the fact that Eastfork is part of the OMA yet holds outlaw races on top of other OMA race dates. I dont care how far away and all the other BS excuses, why join the organization if you dont want to do everything possible to help it? Both of the outlaw races are on top of OMA events by other promoters.

What a slap in the face. Let me ask everyone who doesnt see this as a problem a serious question. If Eastfork is allowed to do this then obviously they have no respect for the OMA or other tracks in the organization. Stealing even one racer takes money from the pocket of the other OMA track. So that track gets upset and decides the OMA doesnt have their best interest in mind. Or they think there is favortism for Eastfork. Now the time comes for this other OMA track to help or support the OMA or Eastfork for an event or any other reason. They wont because they feel disrespect. And the problem continues and grows. Why would the OMA stay together without full support from each track?

Maybe Im old school but this country has fallen apart because of this very same thought process. People and government have looked the other way too many times to where now complacency is the norm. Hillary commited treason and and the majority of people dont care. Lack of respect for others and especially people you are close to and organizations you belong to has become the norm. Its sad.
What's sad is you started this thread on East forks thread but yet you were not at the races this weekend. No show for u at 213 but you sure can type a bunch of negative stuff about everyones tracks. It's Monday what u going bitch about this week. Get with your pit racer butt buddies so you can tear this thread up.

What's sad is you started this thread on East forks thread but yet you were not at the races this weekend. No show for u at 213 but you sure can type a bunch of negative stuff about everyones tracks. It's Monday what u going bitch about this week. Get with your pit racer butt buddies so you can tear this thread up.

Couldn't have said it any better!

Couldn't have said it any better!

Its true, Im on the disabled list for now. I was at Chillitown any way, Austin rode 3 classes and if he werent in the Outer banks right now we would have raced this weekend too getting ready for Loretta Lynns.

Ive said my piece, so be it. I just have a sense of honor in supporting those Ive committed to do so with.

Nice to see you can find interesting new ways to insult people. Ass cast..... lol

My response should have been more of a blanket statement, Hershey wasn't the only one who brought up the issue. And I was at MX213 so don't think i disagree with what was said.

I'm just glad Hershey's fingers aren't broken, what would we read for entertainment......(too soon?)

My response should have been more of a blanket statement, Hershey wasn't the only one who brought up the issue. And I was at MX213 so don't think i disagree with what was said.

I'm just glad Hershey's fingers aren't broken, what would we read for entertainment......(too soon?)

I just call it like I see it. Most other people talk behind everyones back. Trust me, I hear it all the time. Then those same people post on here like they never said anything bad. If thats entertaining then great!!

Shawn Rife just rebuilt Dayton. Some jumps are a bit supercross for some. But I know for fact some of the worst dust I ever rode in was at COCR, or the opposite, they watered hard pack without discing. Water ran down hill and you had ruts with 8 inches of water standing in them. Dayton has not had bad dust in a long time, neither had dirt country.

Every damn buckeye series race I ever went to at dmc or DC was dusty as hell, same with Cocr, but like I said I enjoyed their lay out with the minimal elevation they had.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Back