Serious question here....OMA

No, Im trying to keep this thread on topic and civil. You and MX315 want to do nothing other than derail that. If I were the "FORUM GOD" I would be deleting posts all over the place. I prefaced this thread by saying if the post wasnt on topic and civil it would be deleted.

I have one (now two) posts in this thread. This thread belongs as a private message, phone call, text, etc. The only people that can answer those questions (if they care to) are track owners/OMA founders. JO rage quit, Lonnie has rage quit in the past.. see the pattern..

But who is the person that makes them ....I am pretty sure they have more s**t to worry about then Dave's post ..like family The track they have to run!!

I have one (now two) posts in this thread. This thread belongs as a private message, phone call, text, etc. The only people that can answer those questions (if they care to) are track owners/OMA founders. JO rage quit, Lonnie has rage quit in the past.. see the pattern..
Pretty accurate lol

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

And meanwhile the CRA hacked this thread and Undeleted all the posts.

They're all like:
image.jpeg

So are the future lights and night racing at 62 still a go?. Night racing an hour from home and Friday night practice under the lights......:)

I know I've supported the OMA from day one. The first battle ever, I put flyers on cars at DMC and dirt country trying to promote the race.

I personally think and hope the track owners in the OMA give a little bit more effort than most. And being someone that has always raced different tracks in different areas, I think they do. Jason, Jeremy, Jeremy all have great tracks when you show up to their places. Lonnie is a newbie to racing, but I felt he wants to get there. Rocky and crew always try to do good by the riders, and Scott has tons of expirience and can add to the OMA.

The effort is there. Means a lot to me. You see improvements and that's what I want.

The banquet seems to be 1st class, and I hope to get there this year.

As some one who races more than most guys on this site, and have a kid like dave, I think we do see more. We are going to the tracks and see what is happening. We care what's happening.

The OMA in my opinion has been good for Ohio motocross. But I wish some minor tweaks would happen to get more people to the track on race days.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Back