Rt62 Ahrma

MW850

PR Member
image.jpeg

Big whoops?

By that I mean how big will the whoop-de-dos be? :)
They are all big tabletops. The rollers were tamed down the last race and the wall jump will be down again also. If there's anything else someone noticed needs changed from our last arhma race just let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Looks like a little chance of rain Friday night, if he waits and rips track Saturday morning will be a good day! Everybody be safe and have a good race!

Does anyone know the race schedule? Vmx first and then pvmx in the afternoon or are the races staggered?

Last edited:
Does anyone know the race schedule? Vmx first and then pvmx in the afternoon or are the races staggered?

Dunno, but I'd vote to have Vintage and PV staggered throughout the day.

Track will get drier as day goes on, so would prefer that everyone have some time on track before it gets dried out.

If it was truly a split program and PV were to run after vintage, then I'd see no reason for PV guys to have get there early in the morning.

The computer program we use spits out the race schedule. It will not let a racer have to ride back to back. The support classes we've added will help spread it out. Wednesday was 92 degrees and track held up great all day.

Perfect timing: Support class's.

We haven't talked about this yet, and we never really discussed how well, or bad, it worked out last month. With this being a combined Vintage/PV day do we have an idea on what, or how many support class's we are looking at?

As of right now, (besides my Vintage and PV bike) I plan to bring my 98 CR250 again for Decade or non-current class again. And we were also planning to bring the grandson again for the PW shaft driven class. It would be very helpful if we could have a shortened track for the PW's though. Little joshy had a hell of a time getting around in July. Particularly due to the deep till, and then the mud.

Last edited:
Perfect timing: Support class's.

We haven't talked about this yet, and we never really discussed how well, or bad, it worked out last month. With this being a combined Vintage/PV day do we have an idea on what, or how many support class's we are looking at?

As of right now, (besides my Vintage and PV bike) I plan to bring my 98 CR350 again for Decade or non-current class again. And we were also planning to bring the grandson again for the PW shaft driven class. It would be very helpful if we could have a shortened track for the PW's though. Little joshy had a hell of a time getting around in July. Particularly due to the deep till, and then the mud.
Yes we will defiantly cut the track and keep them up front part of track

Back