Rt62 Ahrma

Perfect timing: Support class's.

We haven't talked about this yet, and we never really discussed how well, or bad, it worked out last month. With this being a combined Vintage/PV day do we have an idea on what, or how many support class's we are looking at?

As of right now, (besides my Vintage and PV bike) I plan to bring my 98 CR250 again for Decade or non-current class again. And we were also planning to bring the grandson again for the PW shaft driven class. It would be very helpful if we could have a shortened track for the PW's though. Little joshy had a hell of a time getting around in July. Particularly due to the deep till, and then the mud.

Mike, based on a post in the race schedule forum...not sure if there's a decade bike class this weekend? A 2stroke class is mentioned though. Here's a list of support classes that was posted over there...

65 jr 7-9
65 Sr 10-11
65 open
85 9-11
85 12-15
85 open
2 stroke open
Collegeboy
30+
40+
50+

Last edited:
It is ONE program. ie: all races scheduled and all classes run first moto - repeat for second moto's, Vintage and PV will be scheduled to allow people to run more than one class as required. However no combined Vintage / Post Vintage moto's, give some space to the respective technologies.

So don't sleep in thinking PV is later........

I'm torn. Whether to ride 2 classes with my post vintage RM ... or do post vintage 50+ on the old bike and a support class with my 2006 YZ250.

I'm torn. Whether to ride 2 classes with my post vintage RM ... or do post vintage 50+ on the old bike and a support class with my 2006 YZ250.
Do two classes on rm and support class with 06! You can rest Sunday! Get water down today!

Mike, based on a post in the race schedule forum...not sure if there's a decade bike class this weekend? A 2stroke class is mentioned though. Here's a list of support classes that was posted over there...

65 jr 7-9
65 Sr 10-11
65 open
85 9-11
85 12-15
85 open
2 stroke open
Collegeboy
30+
40+
50+

Thank You Mooch. I haven't even looked at the Racing section threads.

Yea I see I could go 50+ or 2 stroke open.
SOOOOOOOOO many opportunities. Love it!

Do two classes on rm and support class with 06! You can rest Sunday! Get water down today!

Good thinking Mike, maybe if Mooch runs 3 class's he'll tire out and give me a little better chance against him. It seems like he's gained some speed this year, (or I've just gotten slower.:rolleyes:)

Good thinking Mike, maybe if Mooch runs 3 class's he'll tire out and give me a little better chance against him. It seems like he's gained some speed this year, (or I've just gotten slower.:rolleyes:)
Nq you should ride ur vintage bike, +50 & 2 stroke open! Rest Sunday!

65 jr 7-9
65 Sr 10-11
65 open
85 9-11
85 12-15
85 open
2 stroke open
Collegeboy
30+
40+
50+
Bring it, We will find a class , race it

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Thanks Rt 62 for making the races a go. Track was great but turnout could have been better. Hard to get multiple lines run in with that number of bikes. Great weather and pulled out onto Rt 62 by about 1:30. Definitely didn't need two days for racing.

e7bc307ea6d138a2cebee9a4dd21f1bd.jpg

Thanks Rt 62 for making the races a go. Track was great but turnout could have been better. Hard to get multiple lines run in with that number of bikes. Great weather and pulled out onto Rt 62 by about 1:30. Definitely didn't need two days for racing.
No definitely don't need 2 days. I'm ok with doing them on 1 day. We will see if arhma wants to race with us again next year!

Could not make it. Golf outing and a wedding!! I doubt I could have ridden with my shoulder jacked up from WV. RM hole shot again!!!

Back