The Ranch

I love this picture of Karl Scott crossing the finish line. Thats me with my fists in the air. So glad I got to be there.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I love this picture of Karl Scott crossing the finish line. Thats me with my fists in the air. So glad I got to be there.

View attachment 53003
Little known fact, Karl Scott was my mechanic for Moto 3 of the Vet B class National Championship run in 2000. Great guy and glad to see him doing so well!

Big Congrats to Mitchy, Karl, and Rich Silvers!!!! Personal friends that all finished in the top 10 in a class this year. My niece was there for the first time ever in the girls 9-13 class, she had a less than stellar week in her first trip to the ranch on the track, but had a great time and learned a lot. Austin Smith also didn't have the results in the motos that he wanted, but I know he and dad learned a lot in the their first trip to the ranch too. It's hard to explain if you haven't been there, but it's a pretty big spectacle of racing and it takes a lot of time and effort to figure out how to do well there. Congrats to all that made it there, it's quite an accomplishment to be in the top 42 in the country in any class, and great to see some locals getting it done.

Preston Ross rode great also in the 50 limited class. He had one bad moto and just missed the top 10 by 2 points. Great little guy!

Back