The Ranch

Jones, Evener & Silvers .....all top notch.
Wow, what a moto.
Great effort guys - !!!!
It's all mixed up.

The math is going to be crazy..

Looks Like MITCHY got 5th OVERALL by my calculations!!!! Great Job Mitchy, so proud of how he is riding. He got Ferry for the overall by passing him on the second last lap and holding him off!!!!
Z boy is the real deal, all the way around. Way to go, he never gave up pushed till the end!!

Also, how about racertv!? great coverage, I enjoyed it more here at work then I did standing at the fence. very nice!

Way to go Pitracer moto team !!!!

Where did Evener come from? I never even remember seeing him at the races until a couple years ago.

Joe Evener and his Dad used to a fixture in D11. I'm pretty sure his dad won a title at Loretta's in 40+ I think back in the 90's. Joe has always been a good rider. Glad to see he's doing well at the ranch.

Looks Like MITCHY got 5th OVERALL by my calculations!!!! Great Job Mitchy, so proud of how he is riding. He got Ferry for the overall by passing him on the second last lap and holding him off!!!!

Great job! Congrats! That is an awesome accomplishment Mitchy. You too Richard "A"!

Great job! Congrats! That is an awesome accomplishment Mitchy. You too Richard "A"!

Thanks to all that have followed him. He did end up 5th in the 65cc 10-11 limited..but not without his dad almost throwing it all away for him.

On the gate of moto3, sitting in 6th, when he took off for his hot lap..I notice a nut in his rut behind the gate. I thought hmmm someone lost an axle nut never thinking it was Mitchy..when he came back to stage I noticed his axle out some and the chain block wedge goofy and wheel cocked..full on panic as I kept that nut I found instead of whipping it. Had Mitchy hold gate for 2 mins.. While I had bike fall on my leg and exhaust burn it kicking the wedged axle nut out so I could get the jammed chain block out.. I'm tightening the bolt with the 1 card up.. Mitchy screaming the whole time .. Hurry hurry .. I wanted to cry.. Thinking I screwed him up. I get it and he jumps on and the card goes sideways and he goes off in 5th gear as the bike was in 3rd before we turned it off after the hot lap.. Needless to say a way back start.. Outside of 20 for sure..18 after lap one.. Then put his head down and hauled back to 9th.. Complete exhaustion ..110 with the heat index. Glad we had Whitcraft with us for a variety of reasons but his experience on the liquid and food intake all week paid off for Mitchy. Kids pulled off all Moto throwing up and over heating.. Proud of this kid no doubt .. He threw down on his 65 in the big mud early Motos and hot temps the last. He wanted a top 10 badly and had no idea his efforts would leave him with a top 5.

Had some shaky 85 Motos but ended 17th in that class.

Photo Credit: Jessica Lynn Ten Hagen
image.jpeg

Thanks to all that have followed him. He did end up 5th in the 65cc 10-11 limited..but not without his dad almost throwing it all away for him.

On the gate of moto3, sitting in 6th, when he took off for his hot lap..I notice a nut in his rut behind the gate. I thought hmmm someone lost an axle nut never thinking it was Mitchy..when he came back to stage I noticed his axle out some and the chain block wedge goofy and wheel cocked..full on panic as I kept that nut I found instead of whipping it. Had Mitchy hold gate for 2 mins.. While I had bike fall on my leg and exhaust burn it kicking the wedged axle nut out so I could get the jammed chain block out.. I'm tightening the bolt with the 1 card up.. Mitchy screaming the whole time .. Hurry hurry .. I wanted to cry.. Thinking I screwed him up. I get it and he jumps on and the card goes sideways and he goes off in 5th gear as the bike was in 3rd before we turned it off after the hot lap.. Needless to say a way back start.. Outside of 20 for sure..18 after lap one.. Then put his head down and hauled back to 9th.. Complete exhaustion ..110 with the heat index. Glad we had Whitcraft with us for a variety of reasons but his experience on the liquid and food intake all week paid off for Mitchy. Kids pulled off all Moto throwing up and over heating.. Proud of this kid no doubt .. He threw down on his 65 in the big mud early Motos and hot temps the last. He wanted a top 10 badly and had no idea his efforts would leave him with a top 5.

View attachment 52993
Congrats to mitchy. At least you were observant enough to have noticed the nut and nothing bad happened before you got it fixed.

View attachment 52993

Hey, I know when we were talking at tvland and you said "I just don't see it". Well do you see it now ?! After all that bad luck on the gate in moto 3 he still held it together for a top 5 overall. :D

I was down in cat scan waiting for a patient to be done with a procedure and I yelped in glee when I saw him break the top 10. And the lady next to me goes what are you so excited about ? So I had to go into detail about lorettas and blah blah. But I felt like I was there. So then rocket posts he did the math and top 5. And I yelped a little again. The lady said, man you're into that aren't you? And I said yea I love motocross and our local kids when they kill it out there.

Congrats to Karl Scott for finishing 3rd overall in the 30 plus. It's hard to believe that I got him start in motocross back in 1984 and he's still get it. So proud of him.
image.jpeg

Hey, I know when we were talking at tvland and you said "I just don't see it". Well do you see it now ?! After all that bad luck on the gate in moto 3 he still held it together for a top 5 overall. :D

I was down in cat scan waiting for a patient to be done with a procedure and I yelped in glee when I saw him break the top 10. And the lady next to me goes what are you so excited about ? So I had to go into detail about lorettas and blah blah. But I felt like I was there. So then rocket posts he did the math and top 5. And I yelped a little again. The lady said, man you're into that aren't you? And I said yea I love motocross and our local kids when they kill it out there.

Haha..I guess I have to see it now.. I'm a little slow Georgie...thanks man really appreciate it.

Back